Options
2»

Comments

• sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

LOL....
    I'm not sure about why yours are changing but mine are at my own hands!! I am quite frustrated today waiting on calls, etc.....I am just playing around!! I sorta like this one, think I'll keep it on for awhile....:) Pammy

Good Luck
    The blue dye and radioactive injections were done for me with no numbing..just like pin pricks.

The wire insertions were done for me while in between the mammogam plates..again no numbing and it took a long time because my skin was tough in that area. Uncomfortable but not painful and definitely doable and you will be home before you know it We'll be thinking of you tomorrow...it's NOWHERE near as bad as you imagine it to be..so relax and enjoy being pampered for awhile!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Best wishes, Pammy!
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping for successful surgery without complications. And speedy recovery for you afterwards.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone for sharing.....
    Just wanted to get in a BIG thank you to everyone for walking with me through my journey. I sometimes wonder if you all know how much good you do for us because you had to experience BC? From the bottom of my heart.....THANK YOU!!! :) Love, Pammy

Pammy
    You have brought so much to this site with your funny upbeat personality! And, I know how much everyone here means to me and have helped me, so, if I can have any part, even a small part in helping you or anyone, I am more than happy to do it. So, put a smile on that pretty face and know that we are here for you always!
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Best wishes, Pammy!
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping for successful surgery without complications. And speedy recovery for you afterwards.

Kind regards, Susan

Amazed ...
    I am amazed at the many different ways we had wire guided surgery. It amazes me how different some of our experiences are ...yet how similar. No matter how a procedure is done ... somehow we get through it ... one baby step at a time.

So ... I guess that's another reason for all of us being here for each other ... no matter what your feelings/experiences ... there's going to be someone out here who has walked in those shoes ... or at least tippy-toed in them.

It just amazes me the strength we have by being together on our journey!

hugs to everyone!

teena
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Amazed ...
    I am amazed at the many different ways we had wire guided surgery. It amazes me how different some of our experiences are ...yet how similar. No matter how a procedure is done ... somehow we get through it ... one baby step at a time.

So ... I guess that's another reason for all of us being here for each other ... no matter what your feelings/experiences ... there's going to be someone out here who has walked in those shoes ... or at least tippy-toed in them.

It just amazes me the strength we have by being together on our journey!

hugs to everyone!

teena

Tenna, you are so right.
    Tenna, you are so right. Sure does help to know your really not alone.
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Tenna, you are so right.
    Tenna, you are so right. Sure does help to know your really not alone.

I agree
    Yes, you are right Tenna. All so different and yet so much the same.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I agree
    Yes, you are right Tenna. All so different and yet so much the same.

Hey Sausageroll. Some of
    Hey Sausageroll. Some of them differ a bit, but, not that much. The main thing is that all

will get thru it! And, good luck with your rads!
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    wire guided surgery
    I had it my first surgery and although it wasn't my best experience, I felt more comfortable knowing that the surgeron knew exactly where to go instead of a hit and miss thing. I went home the same day too. However, my lumpectomy, wasn't done till the second surgery and I didn't have to have the wire done that time.

Will keep you in my prayers pammy....

Love, Julie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you will be
    I am so glad you will be asleep when they do the injections to your breast.... SEE I KNEW I NEEDED TO FIND ANOTHER FACILITY!!! Everyone else gets the good stuff... I just must be the red headed step child...!

Good luck sweety..

~T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Hey Sausageroll. Some of
    Hey Sausageroll. Some of them differ a bit, but, not that much. The main thing is that all

will get thru it! And, good luck with your rads!

AMEN.... I WAS ABOUT TO RUN
    AMEN.... I WAS ABOUT TO RUN AWAY...

See T run <<<<<<<< see T run away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Couldn't do it... I needed all of you... and still do!