Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Jan_M said:

Big Congrats! You made it
    Big Congrats! You made it alot longer than alot of people. Hug each other if you can't go out.

Jan
    I just had to hi-jack this thread to tell you I absolutely LOVE your pic. Luv, jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    austingrl said:

Congrats!
    Congratulations, CR!!

CR
    Sorry I am late in wishing you Congratulations CR! I hope you had a

wonderful day!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Happy 34th Anniversary!
    My very best wishes to you and to your hubby, CR. May you enjoy this day, and many, many anniversaries to come.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Happy Anniversary!

CR,

Happy anniversary! I'm so glad that your husband is doing well!

I was at a conference in Rochester today and they announced a birthday and it was someone from Ransomville. I actually knew where it was, thanks to you.

Our anniversary is today also, but it's our 28th. Time really flies, through both the good and not so good times.

Many times when I read posts and you have responded, I think that your experiences are a lot like mine (must be they do things the same way in Buffalo and Syracuse)! And, I usually have nothing to add to what you've already said!

Hope you had a great day and that you and your husband will celebrate 34 more years together!

Joyce

Joyce
    Another anniversary to celebrate! A belated congratulations on your 28 anniversary, Joyce. I hope you and your husband have a great time in FL.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Joyce
    Another anniversary to celebrate! A belated congratulations on your 28 anniversary, Joyce. I hope you and your husband have a great time in FL.

Poison Ivy
    Thank you for the well wishes. Florida is nice, but we spent yesterday afternoon at Urgent Care. My husband was cutting down some trees on some property we own down here and found some poison ivy, or other poison plant. We spent yesterday afternoon at Urgent Care, since it caused a blistery rash, on his arm, that we'd never seen before. I wanted to spend time at Urgent Care rather than risk having to go to the ER if it turned worse during the night. Urgent Care was nice though: I watched a DVD while he saw the doctor.

Joyce
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Poison Ivy
    Thank you for the well wishes. Florida is nice, but we spent yesterday afternoon at Urgent Care. My husband was cutting down some trees on some property we own down here and found some poison ivy, or other poison plant. We spent yesterday afternoon at Urgent Care, since it caused a blistery rash, on his arm, that we'd never seen before. I wanted to spend time at Urgent Care rather than risk having to go to the ER if it turned worse during the night. Urgent Care was nice though: I watched a DVD while he saw the doctor.

Joyce

Good grief!
    Well, that's one heckuva way to celebrate a wedding anniversary!

Sorry 'bout all of that...

Kind regards, Susan
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary!
    34 years is very impressive. I hope to be able to celebrate that milestone with my husband!
    I'm happy to hear that your husband is doing well, too. I didn't know that he had heart surgery. My best wishes for a speedy recovery to him. I'm sure you celebrated your love in a wonderful way!

Mimi