Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Turquoise is.........
    Turquoise is my favorite color. Always has been. I seriously need my daily dose of turquoise here!

If I join the Daft Sod club maybe??!!

CR

The Daft Sod Club
    Including Cindy, we are now SIX members, total!

J - The Daft Sod Club needs its fearless leader, as we are growing in numbers rapidly.

Kind regards, Susan
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Tasha, you may recall...
    that when Columbus discovered America he thought he was in the Indies and called the people here Indians! But do we fault him for getting a tad off course? Sure, Ferdinand and Isabella were reportedly steamed for awhile, but I, for one, am dern glad I wasn't born in Bornio or some such place. Thanks to good ole Columbus, I am an AMERICAN! I mean, where would we be if no one ever tested the boundaries?
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

Tasha, you may recall...
    that when Columbus discovered America he thought he was in the Indies and called the people here Indians! But do we fault him for getting a tad off course? Sure, Ferdinand and Isabella were reportedly steamed for awhile, but I, for one, am dern glad I wasn't born in Bornio or some such place. Thanks to good ole Columbus, I am an AMERICAN! I mean, where would we be if no one ever tested the boundaries?

Tasha ...
    It was so good to hear from you ... even though your comment about screwing things up was totally off-base. You didn't screw anything up ... we all just went a bit crazy with some of our attachments ... so don't blame yourself. We're all in this together. So ... phooey on the graphics ... we can certainly make it without them ... but we can't make it without YOU! We need to hear your news ... about your job ... your son ... has the corvette guy been back for more plants? And ... how are all of the 500 little Aortus guppies? Hope you haven't made some sort of stew or anything ... YUK!

So ... come back soon and fill us in. Your posts are always a breath of fresh air ... and we miss you. And ... how's the "blob" on the couch been these days? I swear ... he just doesn't know how lucky he is that you put up with him. I think I'd have his bags packed and outside waiting for him. Oh ... did someone mention cremation???

hugs.
    teena
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I am so sorry
    I screwed everything up didn't I?

J

I don't think you screwed it up
    I have been observing. They did a conversion switching ACS message board people over here and ACS no longer has one. I think in the process they 'looked' more than usual. I've seen pictures and material on other boards here too and I think they didn't want to be held accountable. My son said that message boards aren't accountable for members posting but I guess they just didn't want to take a chance. Auhh, we don't care anyway.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    tgf said:

Tasha ...
    It was so good to hear from you ... even though your comment about screwing things up was totally off-base. You didn't screw anything up ... we all just went a bit crazy with some of our attachments ... so don't blame yourself. We're all in this together. So ... phooey on the graphics ... we can certainly make it without them ... but we can't make it without YOU! We need to hear your news ... about your job ... your son ... has the corvette guy been back for more plants? And ... how are all of the 500 little Aortus guppies? Hope you haven't made some sort of stew or anything ... YUK!

So ... come back soon and fill us in. Your posts are always a breath of fresh air ... and we miss you. And ... how's the "blob" on the couch been these days? I swear ... he just doesn't know how lucky he is that you put up with him. I think I'd have his bags packed and outside waiting for him. Oh ... did someone mention cremation???

hugs.
    teena

Tasha my friend
    Tasha my friend--we all miss you.

Margo
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I am so sorry

J

Ahhh Tahsa They had our
    Ahhh Tahsa They had our number..we were having too much fun....I loved all the irreverent pics and copied most of them....if it hadn't been your's it would have been someone else's...
    So let's "express ourselves in the expressions site" to get our laugh back on...like copiously...
    Dee
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options

Tasha my friend
    Tasha my friend--we all miss you.

Margo

COME BACK.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tasha, dearest Daft Sod....we need you!!!
    This board isn't the same without your funny, irreverant self.
    WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU.

Please come back to us.

Most miserably yours (because you're not here and not happy...)

With love and BIG gentle hugs,
    Debi
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    bfbear said:

COME BACK.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tasha, dearest Daft Sod....we need you!!!
    This board isn't the same without your funny, irreverant self.
    WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU.

Please come back to us.

Most miserably yours (because you're not here and not happy...)

With love and BIG gentle hugs,
    Debi

Daft Sods!
    I love you all.............Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Daft Sods!

Well Lookie Who's Here!!!!!
    I am just sitting here grinning because I see you posted....there is nothing left to say. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to you! Claudia
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I am so sorry

J

What's going on
    and Tasha what in the world are you apologizing for-our usually tough skinned friend?! We love you,girl!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Daft Sods!

Yet another new member of The Daft Sod Club!
    Our Debi/bfbear, by usage of the words "daft sod" as above, has now become member #9!

:-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Yet another new member of The Daft Sod Club!
    Our Debi/bfbear, by usage of the words "daft sod" as above, has now become member #9!

:-)

Kind regards, Susan

OK, I can't help but ask.....
    What in the world is a "daft sod"? Did I miss something along the way? (Don't say it!!...I miss alot of things along the way these days!!!) :) Pammy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    I do miss those funny pics
    I do miss those funny pics and the congratulations and stuff. But, I hope noone is banned for it.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

OK, I can't help but ask.....
    What in the world is a "daft sod"? Did I miss something along the way? (Don't say it!!...I miss alot of things along the way these days!!!) :) Pammy

Hey Pammy.........
    I'm no expert on British-isms (is that a word? LOL!) but I believe it's something close to...crazy lout type of thing! Heehee!!

CR
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Daft Sods!

Daft Sods
    Glad to see the leader of the daft sods is back! I am toasting a beer to you Tash.

Hugs
    Jadie
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Please come back
    Tasha!
    We really do miss you too much for you to stay away so long!!And we all need you on here-this board is not the same without you and your spice that you add to it!