WOOOOHOOOOOOO NED

Options
2»

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Oh Lili, that is fantastic
    Oh Lili, that is fantastic news!! Yes, make sure you celebrate!! If you can visualize it, I am doing a happy dance for you........boom....chica........boom......chica and for the benefit of all......I will remain clothed :)
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options

Oh Lili, that is fantastic
    Oh Lili, that is fantastic news!! Yes, make sure you celebrate!! If you can visualize it, I am doing a happy dance for you........boom....chica........boom......chica and for the benefit of all......I will remain clothed :)

Doing a happy dance for
    Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news congratualtions... do something nice for yourself. You DESERVE IT!!!

~T
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing BIG time!
    I don't know how I missed your post.... oh, yeah, I'm cleaning 18 years of junk out of my 2-bed, 2-bath condo, moving my surviving daughter to Redlands, selling my ex's mustang, and leaving for Holland in a bit over a week...WHEW!!!

Happy, happy, Naked happy dance!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    NED and weight
    congrats on getting to meet NED and having as a house guest, hopes he stays forever!!!!!!
    Oh and you can send me those extra pounds, I would be more then happy to house them for you.
    Happy Smiles
    Tjhay
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

NED and weight
    congrats on getting to meet NED and having as a house guest, hopes he stays forever!!!!!!
    Oh and you can send me those extra pounds, I would be more then happy to house them for you.
    Happy Smiles
    Tjhay

So Happy for you Lilli!
    congratulations to you and NED, may you have a long and happy relationship! luv ya. Jackie
  • austingrl
    austingrl Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Happy
    I am happy to hear you are now NED, Lili. Congrats!!