Changing Your Picture

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I've tried the "search" topic on this forum when I posted before on "how to add your picture" and the search topic is useless. I can't remember how to add it or change it. I found the edit button and photo, but I'm doing something wrong. I've even been on the main page to see if they gave any clues and didn't see it there either. I'm really internet inexperienced when it comes to this kind of stuff.

If someone could point me in the right direction I will try to remember this time.

Km

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Hey girl,
    I think if you just go to your home page, hit "Edit" which is under "About me" where you will have options, for view, edit, create, and all that, then "Picture" (it's in another tab) you should be able to just upload another pic. I'll check to make sure, it's on a CSN space page.

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna
  • Annabelle41415
    Shayenne said:

Hey girl,
    I think if you just go to your home page, hit "Edit" which is under "About me" where you will have options, for view, edit, create, and all that, then "Picture" (it's in another tab) you should be able to just upload another pic. I'll check to make sure, it's on a CSN space page.

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna

Already Tried That
    I think my picture is too big in my computer but I can't remember how to change that either. Geez, I feel lost. I did it once before and I thought I went through some website but can't remember that either.

Thanks Donna

Hugs!
    Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Already Tried That
    I think my picture is too big in my computer but I can't remember how to change that either. Geez, I feel lost. I did it once before and I thought I went through some website but can't remember that either.

Thanks Donna

Hugs!
    Kim

Kim....
    I went to photobucket to upload pics, and you can resize them there as well, your pic does have to be small, if you need help with photobucket, just let me know :)

Hugssss!
    ~Donna
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member

Already Tried That

Thanks Donna

Hugs!
    Kim

picture size
    Kim, it has to be 150 x150 pixels or less. If you have Paint, which is on all PC's under START > PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > PAINT you should be able to resize it there. Or, any photo program can resize it.
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member

Already Tried That

Thanks Donna

Hugs!
    Kim

Could it be?....
    Chemo brain? I couldn't remember how to do anything from one time to the next. Yes, perhaps your picture is too large. Find one that is the recommended pixel size (trial & error for me....) I felt like a computer guru when it was successful!

Hugs,
    Kirsten
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    PhillieG said:

picture size
    Kim, it has to be 150 x150 pixels or less. If you have Paint, which is on all PC's under START > PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > PAINT you should be able to resize it there. Or, any photo program can resize it.

Er....
    Phil, is that little mischievous boy you? It sure gives off Phil vibes!

Kirsten
  • PhillieG
    kmygil said:

Er....
    Phil, is that little mischievous boy you? It sure gives off Phil vibes!

Kirsten

:-)
    Yup! Many moons ago
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    kmygil said:

Could it be?....
    Chemo brain? I couldn't remember how to do anything from one time to the next. Yes, perhaps your picture is too large. Find one that is the recommended pixel size (trial & error for me....) I felt like a computer guru when it was successful!

Hugs,
    Kirsten

well i tried
    to put a picture up dont know if it worked i am also computer dumb oh well Godbless....johnnybegood ps it worked i guess i can do some things
  • Annabelle41415

well i tried
    to put a picture up dont know if it worked i am also computer dumb oh well Godbless....johnnybegood ps it worked i guess i can do some things

Awesome
    You did it - awesome picture. It's nice to see a picture with the name. Actually, Phil helped me out, I just couldn't get it but I PM'd him and he was such a great help. I'm glad I did the PM because with chemo brain coming, I'm not sure I could remember next time LOL.

I posted a message on another post regarding the chemo party and I'm hoping that all goes next week with you. Not sure if you saw that post, but wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you, Eric and Phil and everyone else going through the chemo next week and also the ones that are still going through it.

Hugs!

Kim
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    picture
    I agree Kim it is lovely to see that from Johnny.....good work.

Just another tiny note on photos and chemo brain....I tried to change my photo but the site will not let you if your pic is currently up on the main board checky innie thingy..;..yup that would be chemo brain!!!!!

mags
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    maglets said:

picture

Just another tiny note on photos and chemo brain....I tried to change my photo but the site will not let you if your pic is currently up on the main board checky innie thingy..;..yup that would be chemo brain!!!!!

mags

i have
    been wanting to put the picture of me and my husband on the board so i finally figured it out everyone have a good day today for me next week is going to be a rough one...Godbless.....johnnybegood
  • PhillieG
    maglets said:

picture

mags

True
    You have to remove/delete your current photo and hit submit, then you can put up a new photo.
    It seems everyone is doing it now
    ;-)