Just stopping to say THANKS

Options
VickiCO
VickiCO Member Posts: 917
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
This board has been my lifeline since my DX on Oct 22. I wouldn't have made it without all of you. I want to thank you from my heart.

When I am down, you lift me.

When I am scared, you encourage me.

When I am mad, you fight WITH me, not against.

When I am curious, you answer me.

When I am happy, you rejoice with me.

MANY MANY {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} to everyone for just BEING there. Vicki

Comments

• nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    No Need
    No need for thanks. We are family here and family always sticks together and supports one another NO matter what happens.
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    nudgie said:

No Need
    No need for thanks. We are family here and family always sticks together and supports one another NO matter what happens.

my thanks too
    i was dx in sept so we have been here together.my mom found this site for me and now she has gone back home to arizona i use this board to lean on thanks so much everyone for what you have done Godbless....johnnybegood
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwww
    There is no need for thanks. I'm just glad we are all here to help one another get through all of this. I'm thankful that the internet exists so that I have all of you to lean on when I'm feeling down, or share when I'm excited.

Thank you for your support and help on this board Vicki. You are an inspiration.

Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options

Awwwwwww
    There is no need for thanks. I'm just glad we are all here to help one another get through all of this. I'm thankful that the internet exists so that I have all of you to lean on when I'm feeling down, or share when I'm excited.

Thank you for your support and help on this board Vicki. You are an inspiration.

Kim

Thank You as well!
    You have been very inspirational here as well, everyone has, and you all uplift me as well, being new and coming here was a real lift for my spirits that there are people living with this, and we can fight this. I'd like to thank everyone as well!

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Thank You as well!
    You have been very inspirational here as well, everyone has, and you all uplift me as well, being new and coming here was a real lift for my spirits that there are people living with this, and we can fight this. I'd like to thank everyone as well!

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna

Ditto............
    I was a scared little bunny when I came in here looking for answers...All of you surrounded me with hope and prayers and I feel the same about you all and thanks VickiCo for the great thread...You have been there throughout..You are indeed a "WINNER"......and an inspiration to me as well as others.....{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}.......
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Ditto............
    I was a scared little bunny when I came in here looking for answers...All of you surrounded me with hope and prayers and I feel the same about you all and thanks VickiCo for the great thread...You have been there throughout..You are indeed a "WINNER"......and an inspiration to me as well as others.....{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}.......

can I say Ditto too?
    My Dx was in November - that's what I came here for and that's why I stayed. Good info and great people.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options

can I say Ditto too?
    My Dx was in November - that's what I came here for and that's why I stayed. Good info and great people.

lucky no 7
    me too.....#7 on this list....add my thanks
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Sending big hugs right back!
    Hugs, Kathi
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    Options
    Can I say thank you too???
    I haven't been posting much but I still log on and read everyday and I have to say this is an awesome group of people!! It suxs that we all have cancer in common BUT we are able to help each other in a way that others out there just don't understand. Whenever I am down or discouraged there is always something posted that brings me up and gives me hope.
    So, many many thanks from my heart also!

Linda
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Options
    Thanks so much
    I share your sentiment about this group. These are the strongest people I have met, thank Vicki,

Mike
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Group hug!
    I think a group hug is in order! We've all been here for each other, and it's a beautiful thing! Thank you to everyone for all the support.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • shoppergal
    shoppergal Member Posts: 118
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Group hug!
    I think a group hug is in order! We've all been here for each other, and it's a beautiful thing! Thank you to everyone for all the support.

*hugs*
    Gail

Thanks!
    I haven't been here that long and unfortunately I wasn't online when I was diagnosed or going thru chemo. But,I would like to say it's been great to be a part of this board, everyone has been an inspiration to me. You are the most caring, and understanding of people besides being the strongest around. Bless you, and a round of applause to you all.:-)

Wendy