Giant Breakthrough..........for us

Options
tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Today I had to use a proper spiky ladies hairbrush for the first time. A small step for mankind........A giant leap for me!
I've been using 'His' clothes-brush style brush which was ok, then today I had to change over. I feel great!

Does anyone in here know if you use Red or White wine sauce with guppies?...I have so many now I am begging for recipes from anyone who hunts, shoots, fishes or eats roadkill.........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you all Jxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, J...
    ... for that really special "small step forward" - YAY! for your hair!

Regarding your wine question - BUGGER the stupid rules! Drink what you like, whatever tastes good to you, whatever you want. Sorry, have no guppy recipes. And, don't want any, either. So, if you get some - please DON'T forward to me.

Kind regards, Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    White wine always with fish.
    White wine always with fish. A nice Shiraz with Lamb. Personally, I like any wine or I should say most wines because I certainly don't like zinfandel.

Now, about the hairbrush! Yippppeeeeee Julia's hair is growing back in. Give it a few weeks and you'll see how curly it gets. Glad for you!!!!!! Hugs, Lili
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    please tell me
    do you have a spiky do? After my hair grew out, I had everyone telling me they liked my "spiky do" better...

and I think guppies go with beer. But I don't eat fish, so I could be wrong...

=^..^=
  • tasha_111
    Options

Congratulations, J...
    ... for that really special "small step forward" - YAY! for your hair!

Regarding your wine question - BUGGER the stupid rules! Drink what you like, whatever tastes good to you, whatever you want. Sorry, have no guppy recipes. And, don't want any, either. So, if you get some - please DON'T forward to me.

Kind regards, Susan

Oh!~
    Cats........No!......It went as curly as hell and everyone thinks it looks great (Well everyone except me) I didn't choose short.

Susan.........No Guppie recipes? What sort of a housewife are you?

I do agree with bugger the rules though. I'll try white. Then mix the Grape and the Grain and fall over.......No Problem.....

LOLOL Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    Options

White wine always with fish.
    White wine always with fish. A nice Shiraz with Lamb. Personally, I like any wine or I should say most wines because I certainly don't like zinfandel.

Now, about the hairbrush! Yippppeeeeee Julia's hair is growing back in. Give it a few weeks and you'll see how curly it gets. Glad for you!!!!!! Hugs, Lili

Zinfandel.........Yuck!
    Hey Lili, That is one of the few wines I really don't like, along with Beaujolais new. Chianti. and asti spumanti....Gross!

I love Chablis, Chardonnay, anything Hungarian and Chateau Neuf de Pap.....Expensive tastes eh? In england you can get a really decent bottle of vino collapso for 1.99. Sooooooooo Bloody expensive here.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Oh!~
    Cats........No!......It went as curly as hell and everyone thinks it looks great (Well everyone except me) I didn't choose short.

I do agree with bugger the rules though. I'll try white. Then mix the Grape and the Grain and fall over.......No Problem.....

LOLOL Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you run out of the Aorti (plural for Aortus)
    I have hundreds of mosquito fish you can fry. I think they're born pregnant, so I will never run out....

Photobucket

=^..^=
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Oh!~

LOLOL Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not a very good one...
    ... "housewife" - that is...

I like to eat fish (guppies, whatever); but, refuse to prepare it. It's strictly restaurant food for me. Sorry to disappoint.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: German white wines are my absolute favorites of all... Riesling, Spatlese, Auslese, Berenauslese, Trockenberenauslese... Gimme a straw for those babies!!!
  • mmontero38
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Zinfandel.........Yuck!
    Hey Lili, That is one of the few wines I really don't like, along with Beaujolais new. Chianti. and asti spumanti....Gross!

I love Chablis, Chardonnay, anything Hungarian and Chateau Neuf de Pap.....Expensive tastes eh? In england you can get a really decent bottle of vino collapso for 1.99. Sooooooooo Bloody expensive here.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neuf de Pap???? Very
    Neuf de Pap???? Very expensive taste. I don't like asti spumanti, champagne, nor beaujolais either. I personally like Chateau Lafitte. My husband is a collector and has taught me a lot about wines. Have you tried Spanish wines? You should try Ribera del Duero. Very nice wines in that region of Spain.
  • tasha_111
    Options

Neuf de Pap???? Very
    Neuf de Pap???? Very expensive taste. I don't like asti spumanti, champagne, nor beaujolais either. I personally like Chateau Lafitte. My husband is a collector and has taught me a lot about wines. Have you tried Spanish wines? You should try Ribera del Duero. Very nice wines in that region of Spain.

Spanish Wines?????????
    I absolutely LOVE Rioja..did I spell it right? and tempranillo is just the Dogs Bollocks! (Cats Arse?)

Yes.......they rock. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mmontero38
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Spanish Wines?????????
    I absolutely LOVE Rioja..did I spell it right? and tempranillo is just the Dogs Bollocks! (Cats Arse?)

Yes.......they rock. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You spelled it right!
    You spelled it right! Ahhhh, the Spanish wines are very good. Love, the Riojas but you should try Ribera del Duero. They are excellent also.
  • tasha_111
    Options

You spelled it right!
    You spelled it right! Ahhhh, the Spanish wines are very good. Love, the Riojas but you should try Ribera del Duero. They are excellent also.

Lili
    Thanks (for everything)

Ill look for it next time im in the store. Thanks for the Tip. Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Lili
    Thanks (for everything)

Ill look for it next time im in the store. Thanks for the Tip. Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG TASHA
    You crack me up everytime! lol And, I love the way you talk/write. lol It is so cute. And, that is a compliment, so, don't be offended please! Just say thank you and be done with it. lol I, personally, love a Riesling wine. mmmmmmmmmm GOOD! LOL That or Michelob Ultra beer and I am set for the night. lol And, as far as recipes, I love fish and I cook fish. I broil it, but, normally deep fat fry it. My hubby likes it that way the best. So, if you need the recipe, just let me know. LOL hmmmmmmmmmm Deep fat fried guppy! PUKE
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    I bet you look beautiful
    I bet you look beautiful Tasha!
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I bet you look beautiful
    I bet you look beautiful Tasha!

Jeanne
    NO DEEP FRIED Guppies? I am just so upset!...

Thanks for your very nice messages.......they mean a lot , especially tonight as I am going through it somewhat.

I'll post a real pic of me on here next week, I have actually eventually got the confidence to do it now........Thanks mainly to you lovely people and a small amount to that guy in the corvette who hit on me..........hey confidence is building! I'll soon be so self assured and obnoxious you won't even recognise me........NOT!

Huge Hugs to you and thank you so much for the confidence boost (I really needed it now) Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Bill.S
    Bill.S Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Wine is W R O N G !!!
    Guppies are eaten live and whole, sort of like sardines only alive. Tequila is the drink of choice---- lots of it !!!!
    Bill S
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Jeanne

Thanks for your very nice messages.......they mean a lot , especially tonight as I am going through it somewhat.

I'll post a real pic of me on here next week, I have actually eventually got the confidence to do it now........Thanks mainly to you lovely people and a small amount to that guy in the corvette who hit on me..........hey confidence is building! I'll soon be so self assured and obnoxious you won't even recognise me........NOT!

Huge Hugs to you and thank you so much for the confidence boost (I really needed it now) Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anytime Tasha
    You deserve only nice messages. I have come on here some days feeling a lil down and all I have to do is search for your name and read what you write and it changes my whole mood. You can put a smile on my face quicker than anyone. And, I mean that Tasha! I can't wait to see a pic of you as I know you are beautiful. So, no mystery there. I posted one of me without even thinking lol a couple of weeks ago. It was the last day of my last radiation treatment and I was excited and I wanted to share it with you guys. So, abra cadabra..I posted it. lol But, you all were very kind. ( or else you lie really well lol ) Ok, did I miss something? What's this about a guy and a corvette? I need to keep reading the posts I guess...lol Love you Tasha
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Wine is W R O N G !!!
    Guppies are eaten live and whole, sort of like sardines only alive. Tequila is the drink of choice---- lots of it !!!!
    Bill S

Ever had
    peach schnaupps (spelling?) with iced tea? Yum!
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Wine is W R O N G !!!
    Bill S

BILL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm soooooooooo glad to see you back!!! I'll comply with your cookikng tips............ thank ya

jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Jeanne

I got it Tasha...Pot seed
    I got it Tasha...Pot seed guppie casserol....!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Ever had
    peach schnaupps (spelling?) with iced tea? Yum!

Try a mojito great drink,
    Try a mojito great drink, just don't drink to many.