PETs CATs and No DOGs

Bill.S
Bill.S Member Posts: 177
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Last Wednesday I had a PET scan- got the results today--- NOTHING FOUND.
Thought I'd share the good news.

Back to work Part Time as of last Thursday. Feels good to get out of the house.

Still have to do Herceptin every 3rd week until August and Tamoxifin forever or something like that.

Soooooooooooo why was I not allowed to take kitty cat with me to PET scan ?

Forgot to add that my mastectomy was 5/22/08 so I have passed the 1 year mark.

Bill S.

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    good to hear from you
    I am glad that you had GOOD NEWS!!
    Great that you are back to work part-time.

thinking of you,
    Margo
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Bill S. - HELLO!!!
    Hey, Bill - so GOOD to hear from you, and really good to learn of your good news!!! Good, good, good! You've been missed around here, dude. In fact, outdoorgirl started a thread/topic of discussion on 5/22/09 in an attempt to "call you out"... Titled: "What's happened to Bill?"

Glad you're OK, the test came out OK, your cat's OK...

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

Bill S. - HELLO!!!
    Hey, Bill - so GOOD to hear from you, and really good to learn of your good news!!! Good, good, good! You've been missed around here, dude. In fact, outdoorgirl started a thread/topic of discussion on 5/22/09 in an attempt to "call you out"... Titled: "What's happened to Bill?"

Glad you're OK, the test came out OK, your cat's OK...

Kind regards, Susan

Welcome Back
    Great to see you and happy that you are going back to work.......Normality Rules......Hey, We missed you!......Glad all was OK with your scan too. Jxxxxxxx
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Great news Bill
    It's good to see you back in here. Glad you are able to go back to work.

Jadie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    WONDERFUL NEWS INDEED!!!
    Hi Bill, that is great news so happy for you!!! And on top of that you found a part time job super! We have missed you please don't stay away so long!

RE
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Great News!
    All clear is what we want to hear
    and they should allow your cat, a PET scan should be PET friendly...

Photobucket

=^..^=
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Fabulous News
    And where the h*ll have you been??????? Are you still living in the same place?? I remember you were looking to move.
    So glad you got some good news, I know you deserved it and we're happy for you.
    hugs
    jan
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Glad to see you back, Bill!
    I'm glad for the good news on the PET scan and glad to hear you are back at work again. But I'm gladdest of all that there's another guy here to help me take flak from all the ladies!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Aortus said:

Glad to see you back, Bill!
    I'm glad for the good news on the PET scan and glad to hear you are back at work again. But I'm gladdest of all that there's another guy here to help me take flak from all the ladies!

Aortus
    You love it and you know it!

=^..^=
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Bill, so glad for your good
    Bill, so glad for your good news and your post. There was a thread started wondering where you were. I hope you stay in touch more often. Hugs, Lili
  • Bill.S
    Back to work
    I had been working full time for this company for 8 years. Took a 6 month medical leave of absence to recover and when I went back they said that all they could offer me is a part time position. SUCKS !!!!
    16 or 20 hours a week isn't going to pay the bills and the local economy is in the toilet. There are NO jobs. The news paper has a hugh section of people looking for jobs--- it's scarey.
    Guess I'll just have to be thankfull that I have something. Any body want to buy my house in Florida ?

Bill S.
  • Bill.S
    cats_toy said:

Great News!
    All clear is what we want to hear
    and they should allow your cat, a PET scan should be PET friendly...

Photobucket

=^..^=

PET scan
    The scan itself was FUN- I had a very nice lady trying to get my pants down around my ankles. Told her that she was the first in a very long time who had tryed to get my pants off-------- she just turned red and laughed.
    Bill S/
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Bill.S said:

PET scan
    The scan itself was FUN- I had a very nice lady trying to get my pants down around my ankles. Told her that she was the first in a very long time who had tryed to get my pants off-------- she just turned red and laughed.
    Bill S/

Yeah...
    You're back. Same ol' Bill S. ... :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Bill,you're
    back! Welcome back!!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Congratulations!
    A clear PET scan--what wonderful news, Bill. I am very happy for you. Thanks for updating us, and welcome back.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Congratulations!
    A clear PET scan--what wonderful news, Bill. I am very happy for you. Thanks for updating us, and welcome back.

Hi Moopy- Where have you
    Hi Moopy- Where have you been, missed you.