Options
2»

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Twilight Zone
    Do do do do- do do do do...........Ar Bugger it. I can't be bothered..Hugs 2 u xxxxxxxxxx

What post? Gawd, I must
    What post? Gawd, I must have missed it and now it has vanished. hmmmmmm Should we form a posse and go looking for it? lol
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options

The Twilight Zone - HA!
    Good one, Jan. But, if that IS the way it went - zapped by the source... Will they know, be able to tell? The plot thickens...

Kind regards, Susan

You know I thought they
    You know I thought they would know what happened or at least let me know that it escaped into the ether or at least acknowledge my question. Oh well, like I said, it wasn't THAT good to worry too much about.
    jan
  • phoenixrising
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

What post? Gawd, I must
    What post? Gawd, I must have missed it and now it has vanished. hmmmmmm Should we form a posse and go looking for it? lol

Well I think we should form
    Well I think we should form a posse Jeanne! LOL It was just a joke I had posted and then it disappeared and we're trying to figure out what happened to it. Someone else said their post had disappeared as well so, I dunno???
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

You know I thought they
    You know I thought they would know what happened or at least let me know that it escaped into the ether or at least acknowledge my question. Oh well, like I said, it wasn't THAT good to worry too much about.
    jan

Oh Phoenix
    Shame on you putting something sooooooooooooo offencive! ROFLMAO! Cummon!? It really didn't happen............Did it>? LOL J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is hilarious!
  • phoenixrising
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Oh Phoenix
    Shame on you putting something sooooooooooooo offencive! ROFLMAO! Cummon!? It really didn't happen............Did it>? LOL J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is hilarious!

I don't know
    Maybe my delusion has something to do with some seeds they were talking about on another thread LOL
  • Jeanne D
    Options

I don't know
    Maybe my delusion has something to do with some seeds they were talking about on another thread LOL

:)
    Puff Puff Passsssssssssssssssssssssssss LOL

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

:)
    Puff Puff Passsssssssssssssssssssssssss LOL

Thats good Jeanne,
    Where are you guys finding all of those graphics?
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    They are working on an
    They are working on an invisible cloak. It wraps light around the object. Maybe they are testing it on your posting. Just kidding.
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Thats good Jeanne,
    Where are you guys finding all of those graphics?

Hey Patty!
    Lots of them are at photobucket! Glad you like them! They are funny!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

They are working on an
    They are working on an invisible cloak. It wraps light around the object. Maybe they are testing it on your posting. Just kidding.

Marcia527, our group Trekkie...
    Ha ha! :-)

Kind regards, Susan