Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Thought I would give this a
    Thought I would give this a bump in case someone interested missed it.

A little bit more about the Care Plans:

SAN ANTONIO - The 2005 Institute of Medicine report calling for all cancer patients to be discharged with a survivorship care plan has spurred cancer centers across the country to develop survivorship templates.

Speaking at the 2009 Oncology Nursing Society Congress, Carolyn Vachani, RN, MSN, AOCN, of the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, described the effort she led to develop an online survivorship care plan. The program, called OncoLife, is available at OncoLink, a cancer information website run by the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania.

The development team focused on the late medical effects of cancer “in order to get the program off the ground,” Ms. Vachani said. The goal was to develop a program that would be free of charge, easy to use, and written for the layperson. After a development process of about a year, the program was launched in April 2007. The plan undergoes quarterly reviews, to make changes based on user feedback and to incorporate new knowledge
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    how could I resist that beautiful smile????
    unfortunately, I copy/pasted, and got no results ..Photobucket ...is it just me???

..^=
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

how could I resist that beautiful smile????
    unfortunately, I copy/pasted, and got no results ..Photobucket ...is it just me???

..^=

It works for me. Just click
    It works for me. Just click on phoenixrising's second post, where it says the Survivorship etc.