Living Proof

Options
phoenixrising
phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
There's a movie on tonight at 8:00pm PT called "Living Proof". I think it's about the Dr. that discovered the HER2 gene. It's on the Women's Network here anyway. Thought you might enjoy it. Have a great evening.

jan

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Movie
    Jan, I looked all through our guide, can't find it. Whereabouts are you?

Photobucket

=^..^=
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Movie
    Jan, I looked all through our guide, can't find it. Whereabouts are you?

Photobucket

=^..^=

Me, neither...
    Didn't see it listed.

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)

P.S. to Jan: Thanks, anyway.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    I'm on satellite off the
    I'm on satellite off the west coast of Canada. Cat, I love your world :), Listen, it was a really good movie. Made in 2009. I cried of course. It was about the Dr. who discovered Herceptin and all the problems it took to get it to market. He still works at UCLA.

I figured anyone in the west who got the women's network would get it. Off the work, have a great day :)
  • Bill.S
    Bill.S Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Living Proof DVDs available
    I was able to download the movie and turn it into a DVD. I have limited copies available for FREE. Contact me via the email feature on this site and I will gladly mail you a copy for FREE !!! Then ya'll can send them back and forth to each other.
    I made 4 copies for my cancer center staff and after they watch them they can loan them to new HER2+ patients. It is a GREAT movie.
    Bill S.
  • Kit1018
    Kit1018 Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Living Proof DVDs available
    I was able to download the movie and turn it into a DVD. I have limited copies available for FREE. Contact me via the email feature on this site and I will gladly mail you a copy for FREE !!! Then ya'll can send them back and forth to each other.
    I made 4 copies for my cancer center staff and after they watch them they can loan them to new HER2+ patients. It is a GREAT movie.
    Bill S.

mouse ears part made me laugh
    It was a terriffic movie. Sad and happy I am glad he pushed so hard to get to where we are today.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Kit1018 said:

mouse ears part made me laugh
    It was a terriffic movie. Sad and happy I am glad he pushed so hard to get to where we are today.

I saw this movie before I
    I saw this movie before I was dx . It's a very intresting movie. Thank God for Doctors & scientist that don't take NO for an answer. Worth watching.