OHIOGIRL

Options
zahalene
zahalene Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hello, I am posting in behalf of OHIOGIRL, an ovarian survivor who has been active here at csn for several years. Her son wanted me to let all her friends here know that Marie is in the hospital in her last days or possibly hours. They are keeping her comfortable.
She has let it be known for some time that she is ready to go to her God and she would not want us to feel comfortless at this time.
God bless you all.

Comments

• BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Another angel gets her wings
    Hi Barbara,

I just came here to share your message from facebook. Thank you for sharing. I know she has shared many times she was ready to go home. Our loss heavens gain. Hugs Bonnie
  • Unknown
    Options
    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Sad
    We are saddened by your post, but grateful that someone would get the word to us. I will pray the passing is peaceful for the family and we'll meet again. God bless you. Saundra
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    saundra said:

Sad
    We are saddened by your post, but grateful that someone would get the word to us. I will pray the passing is peaceful for the family and we'll meet again. God bless you. Saundra

Sad
    May God take Marie to His Home swiftly and peacefully. Prayers to the family. Cindy
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Face Book
    Yes I am on facebook look for bonnie lemke and you should find me. If not I will email you my email address that I use. There are several of the old csn chatroom users on there also. Hugs Bonnie
  • zahalene
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

Sad
    May God take Marie to His Home swiftly and peacefully. Prayers to the family. Cindy

R I P
    Marie left us for Bigger and Better things about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time. Peacefully after a long struggle.
    We are all better people for having known her.
    God bless you all.
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    Marie left us for Bigger and Better things about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time. Peacefully after a long struggle.
    God bless you all.

God Bless
    Marie is at peace now. We'll miss Ohio Girl. Saundra
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    God bless you all.

So sad. so very sad.
    I'm so very sorry. Another sweet angel in heaven.
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    God bless you all.

Heavens gain
    Thank you for letting us know. I read her about me page................

So glad she went peacefully.

Libby
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    MY CONDOLENCES
    So sorry to hear of Marie's passing. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. I'm sure that Marie's strength and faith has been an inspiration to many, as I know she has been to me. May her loved ones find peace knowing that she is now whole and one with the Lord.

Luv, prayers and hugs,
    Monika
  • zahalene
    Options
    mopar said:

MY CONDOLENCES
    So sorry to hear of Marie's passing. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. I'm sure that Marie's strength and faith has been an inspiration to many, as I know she has been to me. May her loved ones find peace knowing that she is now whole and one with the Lord.

Luv, prayers and hugs,
    Monika

Final info...
    Services for Marie will be Wednesday at 4 p.m., Ohio time.
    Those of us who can not be there physically can offer up our spiritual thoughts and prayers.
    Also, for those with whom she shared her snail mail addy, her son is keeping her apartment open until the end of the month and that address is good until then in case anyone cares to send condolences.
    I do not intend to post on this thread again, but I will send this thread as well as the OHIOGIRL thread on the breast cancer boards to her son so his family can experience the outpouring of love for Marie. If anyone cares to send a message to the family from this thread, please do so in the next couple of days.
    Thank you all for your sensitivity to me during this time.
    God bless you all.
  • carol2dogs
    carol2dogs Member Posts: 132
    Options
    zahalene said:

Final info...
    Those of us who can not be there physically can offer up our spiritual thoughts and prayers.
    Also, for those with whom she shared her snail mail addy, her son is keeping her apartment open until the end of the month and that address is good until then in case anyone cares to send condolences.
    I do not intend to post on this thread again, but I will send this thread as well as the OHIOGIRL thread on the breast cancer boards to her son so his family can experience the outpouring of love for Marie. If anyone cares to send a message to the family from this thread, please do so in the next couple of days.
    God bless you all.

So sorry
    Many, many condolences to you and the family. Marie was so strong, and connected to God. I'm sure she is having a wonderful time in heaven - another angel has her wings. Thanks so much for keeping us informed. Our prayers and hugs are with you in your time of sadness. Love, Carol
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    zahalene said:

Final info...
    God bless you all.

Heaven's Gain
    Our loss is beyond words. My heart is too full to speak. For the family, may you be comforted to know how very much Marie was loved here. My prayer is that we hold on to the inspiration of Marie's fight, that we never give up, that we continue to love and comfort and encourage otheres until we can no more. God's Peace to all of you...Cindy