Options
2»

Comments

• jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I'm same Julie
    Julie, you are the same as me except I don't know what my numbers are. But I will be getting copy of pathology report when I go on Tuesday. The numbers don't mean anything to me but I'm sure they will to my oncologist. :) Pammy

Pammy
    What are the odds in that....I am not too sure either...when I entered into the clinical study, they did these test and that is the results they gave me. I have a copy of mine.
    Pammy please take detailed notes...I am curious...I beleive they told me but I forgot.

Julie
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    jgridley said:

Pammy
    What are the odds in that....I am not too sure either...when I entered into the clinical study, they did these test and that is the results they gave me. I have a copy of mine.
    Pammy please take detailed notes...I am curious...I beleive they told me but I forgot.

Julie

Will try
    No problem...will definitely try to take notes. Hubby bought "Pink" 3-ring binder for me today with dividers so I could organize what we now refer to as my "BOOBIE" book. All my reports, info, visits, etc. will be put into this book and I will carry with me to every apptointment or visit. How thoughtful was that? I just LOVE him!!! :) Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Herceptin TCH
    I'm triple positive.Did herceptin weekly July - Dec with Taxotere and Carboplatin every 3rd week. Since then it is a triple dose of herceptin every 3 weeks for the balance of one year so I'll stop in August.
    Herceptin by itself- is a breeze- no side effects at all for me.
    I am taking Tamoxifin for 5 years and it has slowed my hair growth down some so I only have to shave every 3 or 4 days.
    Not to worry
    Bill S.

Hi Bill
    I was on the exact thing as you although I was neg. for the hormones. Therefore no Tamoxifin for me. About the hair thing, mine is growing back sticking straight up like a porkepine . I sure hope it gets thicker soon.
    Jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Will try
    No problem...will definitely try to take notes. Hubby bought "Pink" 3-ring binder for me today with dividers so I could organize what we now refer to as my "BOOBIE" book. All my reports, info, visits, etc. will be put into this book and I will carry with me to every apptointment or visit. How thoughtful was that? I just LOVE him!!! :) Pammy

very thoughtful!
    Make sure you get your path report. I went through all of chemo believing I was positive for hormones until my checkup when I was done. The Onc. told me no I was neg. They had a hard time finding the report and faxing it to me, before i would even believe them.
    hugs, Jackie
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Will try

Pammy's book
    That is awesome :-) I have a binder type thing I got from the ACS...I keep my stuff
    in it as well....

But I like the binder concept...
    my try it...

Thanks Pammy :-)