Jacuzzi

Options
1surfermom
1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Everyone

I read Jomama's memorial day post and I want to have fun this weekend and feel normal once again. So that said I have a question. Are hot tubs safe for BC patients? I asked my onc and she said it was o.k. as long as it wasn't the day of Chemo. But I'm still not sure. I would really like to use our hot tub this weekend but I am afraid that it will aggrevate my tumor ( I haven't had surgery yet). Thanks for your imput much love surf

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    If I were you
    if my onc said it was alright,I would just do it and enjoy myself!
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options

If I were you
    if my onc said it was alright,I would just do it and enjoy myself!

Maybe I will
    Thanks outdoor girl maybe I will. I've just reread my post and have come to the conclusion that I can't spell. Love Surf
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Hope You're Enjoying That Hot Tub
    Hi, Surf, I don't know anything about hot tubs, but I second Patty's view: if your onc says it's OK, I would go ahead and enjoy the experience. You deserve to have a relaxing, fun weekend and just be normal.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend, hot tub and all.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Don't go in if the water is
    Don't go in if the water is too hot. If you read Re's post on lymphedema, one of the things they state as a no-no are hot tubs. If the water temp is luke warm then you shouldn't have a problem. Hugs, Lili
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Don't go in if the water is
    Don't go in if the water is too hot. If you read Re's post on lymphedema, one of the things they state as a no-no are hot tubs. If the water temp is luke warm then you shouldn't have a problem. Hugs, Lili

Didn't even think about that
    Thanks Lily!Oh,but she did say that she hasn't had surgery yet-so she's okay!