My Big Announcement

Options
ladydi1
ladydi1 Member Posts: 120
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
As many of you know I have been writing poetry since my breast cancer journey began. I am so happy to say that my book:
"Fighting My Way Through Breast Cancer With Poetry" by Diana Ballinger has been published and will be released in the next two weeks and for sale on:
www.BookSurge.com, www.Amazon.com, www.Abebooks.com and www.Alibris.com. My book's listing will appear on www.BooksinPrint.com and www.GlobalBooksinPrint.com.

Getting this published was the #1 item on my bucket list and all of you were my inspiration and support as I achieved this. Thank you and God Bless!
ladydi1

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Great! I've missed your
    Great! I've missed your postings. Glad you have big good news.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Great news and glad to see
    Great news and glad to see you posted again. I will definitely look for the book. Hugs, Lili
  • ninjamom
    ninjamom Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! When
    Congratulations!!!!!! When can we start looking for your book?
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Nice!
    Now that is something to celebrate, congratulations! When will it be for sale as I would love to get a copy.

By the way, I am happy to see you back have missed yours posts.

RE
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Hi and
    Hi and congrats............... but please don't call it your bucket list.

Hugs
    Jadie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Whoooo hoooo!
    Wonderful News!!!!! I agree, Bucket-List doesn't apply! Ok, it might, if you stubbed your toe on an old rusty bucket while you were out getting flowers in your garden to decorate your boudoir, as you were planning a night of romance and passion~ AND you were 99 years old!

Nice seeing your pretty face in here~ we've missed you!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, ladydi1 !!!
    Wow! What a wonderful accomplishment! And, nice to "meet" you, too.

Kind regards, Susan
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Whoooo hoooo!
    Wonderful News!!!!! I agree, Bucket-List doesn't apply! Ok, it might, if you stubbed your toe on an old rusty bucket while you were out getting flowers in your garden to decorate your boudoir, as you were planning a night of romance and passion~ AND you were 99 years old!

Nice seeing your pretty face in here~ we've missed you!

Hugs,
    Claudia

I can picture it now
    Claudia, and not too pleasant of a picture either! In a way,that's kind of funny!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Congratulations, ladydi1 !!!
    Wow! What a wonderful accomplishment! And, nice to "meet" you, too.

Kind regards, Susan

Congrats! indeed
    How inspiring,may we all reach for the desires of our hearts, and bucket list items. Way to go.
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    great
    great news so happy for you good luck with teh sales i will be looking for it
  • dbs1673
    dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

great
    great news so happy for you good luck with teh sales i will be looking for it

Awesome!
    Congrats for a mission accomplished!! I like the reference to the "bucket list" as it reminds me of one of the things my surgeon said. He said he likes being the oncology surgeon instead of anyone else on the team because he loves being able to throw those tumors "in the bucket". I for one am glad that I am on his "bucket list"!

dawn
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    dbs1673 said:

Awesome!
    Congrats for a mission accomplished!! I like the reference to the "bucket list" as it reminds me of one of the things my surgeon said. He said he likes being the oncology surgeon instead of anyone else on the team because he loves being able to throw those tumors "in the bucket". I for one am glad that I am on his "bucket list"!

dawn

He sounds like
    a neat doctor!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
    That is GREAT news!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    What an accomplishment. Congratulations, Ladydi1, and also thank you for adding to the resources available to us sisters in pink. Wishing you great success with your book.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I love poetry and the therapy sure paid off for you. I will look for your book. I think we should do things on our bucket list and then make another list and another....
    God Bless
    Jackie