Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    cats_toy said:

and the fascination never ends...

=^..^=

That is too funny Cat!
    See, I'm not the only one with that kind of humor!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

=^..^=

SO FUNNY
    and no censorship! I am roflmao!!! jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

wait a minute
    Isn't there such a thing as bungi jumping? Maybe they should have enlightened the savages.

keep em coming
    You are such good therapy Tash! luv ya
    jackie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

=^..^=

WHen my daughter was
    WHen my daughter was expecting her baby and went for the ultrasound to determine if it was a girl or boy. The doctor saw instantly that it was a boy. They did several pictures and on the one my daughter sent me my grandson was already holding his little wiener. She labeled the picture "Naughty baby". So it officially starts in the womb. Wanted to clarify that for everyone.
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

WHen my daughter was
    WHen my daughter was expecting her baby and went for the ultrasound to determine if it was a girl or boy. The doctor saw instantly that it was a boy. They did several pictures and on the one my daughter sent me my grandson was already holding his little wiener. She labeled the picture "Naughty baby". So it officially starts in the womb. Wanted to clarify that for everyone.
    Stef

In the Womb
    How cute and funny. How old is your grandson? Just wondering if he has seen that naughty photo.

By the way, I like your new photo, Stef. The tattoo is beautfully done and so meaningful, but it is good to see you, also. It is fun to change or alternate things, isn't it?
  • fauxma
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

In the Womb
    How cute and funny. How old is your grandson? Just wondering if he has seen that naughty photo.

By the way, I like your new photo, Stef. The tattoo is beautfully done and so meaningful, but it is good to see you, also. It is fun to change or alternate things, isn't it?

He's only 4.
    He is four and I am sure he has seen it but not sure he gets it. When he is older we will all laugh over it. Right now he is still at the age where he is intrigued by his manliness. He has a 9 month old sister and is always telling me the differences between them. Blue eyes vs. brown, pale skin vs. olive, indoor plumbing vs. outdoor plumbing. He has cute names he uses for his equipment and hers but I'll be darned if I can remember them right now. Chemo brain for the chemoless, that's me. They are such a contrast. He looks so much like his dad and she looks like mom. But the blue eyes were donated by the two grandfathers. I think there is a picture of them on my expressions but I don't remember.
    The tatto was fun but I never meant to keep it on there so long. I couldn't get it to change, then realized that it had when I gave up. I was still seeing the tattoo on AOL but on MSN the new picture was there. Sometimes when you guys will say to someone, Like the new picture, I don't see it for days. I don't usually like pictures of myself but this one is okay. It makes my daughter look so tall but she is only 5'3" or 5'4", but since I am barely 5' she looks so much taller in this picture. You and Aortus/Joe have so many great pictures. You have such a lovely smile and a glowy, happy face. I loved your comment about the hedgehog hair. I remember when my sister reached that stage. Thick hair must come in like that because my sister's hair is very thick. Early November was her last chemo and she has even had to cut her hair twice now. She has always keep it short so it is back to its regular length but curly (which it never was) and gray (she isn't sure she will go back to hair dye or not).
    I really love this board and all the ladies on it. It is such a great group and great mix.
    Everyone brings their unique perspective to the board. And we all care for each other so much. Well, enough of that or I will get weepy eyed. Happy weepy, but weepy non the less.
    Stef
  • fauxma
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

In the Womb

He's only 4.
    He is four and I am sure he has seen it but not sure he gets it. When he is older we will all laugh over it. Right now he is still at the age where he is intrigued by his manliness. He has a 9 month old sister and is always telling me the differences between them. Blue eyes vs. brown, pale skin vs. olive, indoor plumbing vs. outdoor plumbing. He has cute names he uses for his equipment and hers but I'll be darned if I can remember them right now. Chemo brain for the chemoless, that's me. They are such a contrast. He looks so much like his dad and she looks like mom. But the blue eyes were donated by the two grandfathers. I think there is a picture of them on my expressions but I don't remember.
    The tatto was fun but I never meant to keep it on there so long. I couldn't get it to change, then realized that it had when I gave up. I was still seeing the tattoo on AOL but on MSN the new picture was there. Sometimes when you guys will say to someone, Like the new picture, I don't see it for days. I don't usually like pictures of myself but this one is okay. It makes my daughter look so tall but she is only 5'3" or 5'4", but since I am barely 5' she looks so much taller in this picture. You and Aortus/Joe have so many great pictures. You have such a lovely smile and a glowy, happy face. I loved your comment about the hedgehog hair. I remember when my sister reached that stage. Thick hair must come in like that because my sister's hair is very thick. Early November was her last chemo and she has even had to cut her hair twice now. She has always keep it short so it is back to its regular length but curly (which it never was) and gray (she isn't sure she will go back to hair dye or not).
    I really love this board and all the ladies on it. It is such a great group and great mix.
    Everyone brings their unique perspective to the board. And we all care for each other so much. Well, enough of that or I will get weepy eyed. Happy weepy, but weepy non the less.
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

He's only 4.
    Stef

Dolls
    Stef, I went to your Expressions page and enjoyed the photos. Your daughter and son-in-law are a very attractive couple. I especially like their Antony and Cleopatra photo. The kids are just dolls! Jazz has the most luxurious hair and bright,adorable smile, and baby Jo's blue eyes just pop. I bet they are fun to have around.

By the way, thanks for giving me hope about my hair. If the hedgehog look means my hair is coming back thick again, I can live with bristly for awhile. I hope your sister is well and enjoying post-treatment life.

Re photos, you might press the F5 key. That will refresh your screen.

Wishing you and your family a non-weepy, safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    rjjj said:

keep em coming
    You are such good therapy Tash! luv ya
    jackie

Thank you all so much
    I really needed your support tonight.....And I got it! Thanks Ladies. J xxxxxxxx
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    cats_toy said:

=^..^=

I am roflmao. I guess they
    I am roflmao. I guess they do start young. LOL Thanks Cat.
  • fauxma
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Dolls
    Stef, I went to your Expressions page and enjoyed the photos. Your daughter and son-in-law are a very attractive couple. I especially like their Antony and Cleopatra photo. The kids are just dolls! Jazz has the most luxurious hair and bright,adorable smile, and baby Jo's blue eyes just pop. I bet they are fun to have around.

By the way, thanks for giving me hope about my hair. If the hedgehog look means my hair is coming back thick again, I can live with bristly for awhile. I hope your sister is well and enjoying post-treatment life.

Re photos, you might press the F5 key. That will refresh your screen.

Wishing you and your family a non-weepy, safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.

We just love the grandkids
    We just love the grandkids to pieces and the daughter and son-in-law are pretty great also. Jazz has his dad's hair, unfortunately I think Baby Jo is going to have hair like her mom and me, fine and not terribly thick. I sincerely hope that your hair comes in a beautifully as my sister's. On AOL I can push F5 or refresh until I am blue in the face. It eventually changes but in its own sweet time. I tope that rest of your treatments can go smoothly. And that soon it will all be behind you.
    Stef