new site!

Options
cats_toy
cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
just found this site, may not be new to you, but I LOVE some of the sayings on the t-shirts! Yes they have dirty words (including cancer), but I wish I had some of these while I was bald and going thru rads!

http://shop.cafepress.com/cancer?page=1

sorry, I do not know how to add a link, you will have to do the copy/paste

=^..^=

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    I've bought a few things
    from cafepress-a sweatshirt and a t-shirt that says"Think mammograms are scary,try finding a lump!" that I got to remind others to get their mammograms and to wear when I do volunteering for ACS.
    It's good quality clothing-I wasn't dissapointed!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

I've bought a few things
    from cafepress-a sweatshirt and a t-shirt that says"Think mammograms are scary,try finding a lump!" that I got to remind others to get their mammograms and to wear when I do volunteering for ACS.

My future boobsmaids both make me proud! :-)
    Dear Cat (right side):

Yes, I've looked there, but not yet purchased. It's a great recommendation to all! I think the largest and best selection I've every seen. Really fun to scroll through, even if no purchase. You know, "window shopping" (or, "screen shopping"... whatever, same thing) - yet another version of Retail Therapy! So, thanks!

Dear outdoorgirl (left side):

Good to know you were happy with their products. Now, I think I'll order. I hate to send things back - or worse, keep something crummy because I don't want to bother sending it back. And good for you - for proudly wearing your t-shirt to promote awareness for mammograms & for your ACS volunteer work! Love it!

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    I just posted one of their
    I just posted one of their logos on my My Space page that says "The Chemo Made Me Do It"
    I laughed out loud at a lot of their stuff.I cant seem to paste it here though...
    I'll try in my profile....
  • outdoorgirl
    Options

My future boobsmaids both make me proud! :-)
    Dear Cat (right side):

Yes, I've looked there, but not yet purchased. It's a great recommendation to all! I think the largest and best selection I've every seen. Really fun to scroll through, even if no purchase. You know, "window shopping" (or, "screen shopping"... whatever, same thing) - yet another version of Retail Therapy! So, thanks!

Dear outdoorgirl (left side):

Good to know you were happy with their products. Now, I think I'll order. I hate to send things back - or worse, keep something crummy because I don't want to bother sending it back. And good for you - for proudly wearing your t-shirt to promote awareness for mammograms & for your ACS volunteer work! Love it!

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)

Let me know what you get!
    How are the "boobie wedding" plans going?
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

I've bought a few things

ok, not so new...
    Well it was new to me, and I was sitting here laughing my **** off reading all the t-shirts. So I had to share.
    Fellow boobsmaid, are we going to wear matching tassles? or do we go with a different scheme on each side?
    Boob,(yes dear 12/24, that is you), are you wearing white?
    =^..^=
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    cats_toy said:

ok, not so new...
    Well it was new to me, and I was sitting here laughing my **** off reading all the t-shirts. So I had to share.
    Fellow boobsmaid, are we going to wear matching tassles? or do we go with a different scheme on each side?
    Boob,(yes dear 12/24, that is you), are you wearing white?
    =^..^=

Glad you shared!
    Someone had posted about cafepress earlier,that's how I found it!
    As far as the tassles go,what do you think we should do? I will definately not wear a pink straightjacket though,sorry Christmas Girl!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

I just posted one of their
    I just posted one of their logos on my My Space page that says "The Chemo Made Me Do It"
    I laughed out loud at a lot of their stuff.I cant seem to paste it here though...
    I'll try in my profile....

Dee
    LOL! Too Funny! That's why I go for turquoise........."David Ike made me do it!".......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Dee
    LOL! Too Funny! That's why I go for turquoise........."David Ike made me do it!".......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

funny t shirts
    I just put 2 logos in the expressions photos...it's the only way I could get them to download...check them out...
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

funny t shirts
    I just put 2 logos in the expressions photos...it's the only way I could get them to download...check them out...

I like
    those t-shirts too! They do have some clever ones don't they!