communication

Options
Marcia527
Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We lived about three years in Kentucky years ago. We liked going to drive-in theaters because it was a good value. Since we were new to the area we stopped at a gas station and asked where the 'out door' was. That's what we called a drive-in theater. The attendant (this was when they came out to the car to pump your gas for you) said, "Oh we moved that inside a few years ago!"

When talking to your doctor make sure you use the same terminology or you may find yourself in the bathroom.

Comments

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    love it !!!
    Photobucket

hugs.
    teena
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Marcia...
    I am continually amazed by your incredible ability to communicate so much with so few words; and, often - as above - with a sense of humor. My compliments to you!

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Marcia...
    I am continually amazed by your incredible ability to communicate so much with so few words; and, often - as above - with a sense of humor. My compliments to you!

Kind regards, Susan

Marcia
    You are Phuckin' Hilarious!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work! Luv Ya Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    I laughed and laughed.
    I laughed and laughed. Thank you so much for the humor. I love jokes but have no short term memory. The ones I do remember, they would throw me off.
    Love ya,
    Donna