Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    djteach said:

Dear EVERYONE!
    Thank you for

Dear EVERYONE!
    Thank you for all of your support, hugs, and suggestions. I have been doing some of them and others, I'm going to start. I'll let you know how it goes. I am definitely feeling better than when I wrote the first post. Please know that each and every post meant a great deal to me and I will never forget your help. This group is awesome!

Love you all,
    Donna

Donna, I also missed this
    Donna, I also missed this thread. Sorry, honey, I hope you are feeling better today. Wish you lived closer, I would be right there offering you a hug. In the meantime, I'm sending you a warm, gentle one. Lili
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Sorry to hear how you are feeling & hope you are feeling better
    Donna, I have been very busy at work and unable to find time to go on line. I was very sorry to hear how you are feeling and just want you to know my thoughts are with you. Lynn
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

Dear EVERYONE!
    Thank you for

Dear EVERYONE!
    Thank you for all of your support, hugs, and suggestions. I have been doing some of them and others, I'm going to start. I'll let you know how it goes. I am definitely feeling better than when I wrote the first post. Please know that each and every post meant a great deal to me and I will never forget your help. This group is awesome!

Love you all,
    Donna

support
    Where can you go if not here to get all the support, cheering and cyber hugs you need to get you through the day?
    Hope you are doing better today, keep us posted!
    =^..^=
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Sorry to hear how you are feeling & hope you are feeling better
    Donna, I have been very busy at work and unable to find time to go on line. I was very sorry to hear how you are feeling and just want you to know my thoughts are with you. Lynn

Thank you all,
    I am feeling

Thank you all,
    I am feeling much better now. I just had to have my pity party so I could re-adjust my attitude. Nothing has changed physically, but emotionally, I'm 100% better thanks to all of you. I really do feel the support and love from each and every one of you. I am blessed.

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna