I'm Done, I'm Done....

Options
2»

Comments

• ldot123
    ldot123 Member Posts: 272
    Options

thats great
    im so glad for you i know you had some hard times but you stuck with it good for you.i go for #6 next week #5 was really hard on me.but congrats Godbless...........johnyybegood

Daydream Believer
    Have a great weekend. It is cause for celebration. Take it easy and enjoy the su.

Cheers, Lance
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    ldot123 said:

Daydream Believer
    Have a great weekend. It is cause for celebration. Take it easy and enjoy the su.

Cheers, Lance

Lisa...
    What a beautiful post, but I think I will stick to dancin nekkid in the house, if I need rain i think the shower will do! I live in a townhouse community, not sure, but don't think they would appreciate seeing the nekkid scarred up body running around out there! (I have, however, danced naked in the rain - a VERY LONG time ago - I lived in West Virginia for a short period of time, way back in a hollar....)

Was too tired for champagne last night - imagine that. But, I actually have the whole weekend off of work, which rarely happens, think I will drink that tonight!

Thanx to all of you - and yeah, still have to wait for a scan before I can somewhat relax. Gosh - did anyone else watch the horrible season ending to Grey's Anatomy last night?
  • menright
    menright Member Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great Post
    Congrats! You're an inspiration. Go ahead and drink that bubbly and dace dance dance.

Mike
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!
    I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lisa