Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

hey!
    =^ .\/. ^= ..that is a mad cat even if it doesn't look like it.
    cats are queens/kings, no need for them to bother with us mere humans at all if they don't feel like it!

=^..^=

Hey, CAT - Cats are cool!
    Yeah, you're right. They are like royalty - and we humans are mere serfs to do their bidding!

But, they're still cool!

Just for the record - I have no bias against them... My dog, well, that's a whole different story.

Kind Regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

Hey, CAT - Cats are cool!
    Yeah, you're right. They are like royalty - and we humans are mere serfs to do their bidding!

But, they're still cool!

Just for the record - I have no bias against them... My dog, well, that's a whole different story.

Kind Regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)

hey! dogs are cool too!
    I always had dogs. Grew up with a Great Dane and loved her to the end. When we moved to the house in San Dimas, we had coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, bears, not to mention raccoons(HA), skunks, possums, rabbits, chipmunks and rats. But it's the first group that would not let me keep my dog, I had a cocker spaniel who was an outdoor dog, so we found him a good home with kids before we moved. I already had one cat taken by the bobcat, so I bring mine indoors each nite. So until I can be home all day to take care of another dog, cat's it is!
    love your pic of your dog, did you notice I changed mine again? thats me on the right!
    =^..^=

ps: notice they didn't hit cocker?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

hey! dogs are cool too!
    I always had dogs. Grew up with a Great Dane and loved her to the end. When we moved to the house in San Dimas, we had coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, bears, not to mention raccoons(HA), skunks, possums, rabbits, chipmunks and rats. But it's the first group that would not let me keep my dog, I had a cocker spaniel who was an outdoor dog, so we found him a good home with kids before we moved. I already had one cat taken by the bobcat, so I bring mine indoors each nite. So until I can be home all day to take care of another dog, cat's it is!
    love your pic of your dog, did you notice I changed mine again? thats me on the right!
    =^..^=

ps: notice they didn't hit cocker?

As a Midwestern girl...
    I'm kinda freaked out by your California wildlife. Geez...

Yes, I did notice your new pic - and it kinda gave me goosebumps. I have one of my family of four that is so gosh darned similar. What - your older sister's first communion? Easter? I checked it out on your "expressions" page. 1957, I think? The year I was born, 12/25/57. Anyway, you were an adorable little girl. Nice looking family, too. Thanks for sharing!

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)

P.S.: COCKER SPANIEL!!! COCKER!!! JOE COCKER!!! Go figure... Maybe auto censor's takin' a nap. Hey, maybe auto censor suffers from chemo brain!!! :-)
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

As a Midwestern girl...
    I'm kinda freaked out by your California wildlife. Geez...

Yes, I did notice your new pic - and it kinda gave me goosebumps. I have one of my family of four that is so gosh darned similar. What - your older sister's first communion? Easter? I checked it out on your "expressions" page. 1957, I think? The year I was born, 12/25/57. Anyway, you were an adorable little girl. Nice looking family, too. Thanks for sharing!

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)

P.S.: COCKER SPANIEL!!! COCKER!!! JOE COCKER!!! Go figure... Maybe auto censor's takin' a nap. Hey, maybe auto censor suffers from chemo brain!!! :-)

Easter
    so smart you are Susan, Easter it was. My mom made our dresses (she was pretty darned good too). You are almost exactly one year younger than me. You would have fit in with us, we are all 1 1/2 years apart. And thanks for the compliment! I was kinda cute, wonder what happened???
    kidding, sort of... not fishing either.

Love my area, especially the wild animals, we just need to be more aware when we are out in the yard. I actually ran right into the bobcat, it was napping in the backyard when I went out, and I was about 5 feet from it before I even noticed it, my intrepid warrior cat decided between the two of us we could take it, I convinced him otherwise. Beautiful animal, but wouldn't hang around for a picture.

Joe Cocker is playing here on June 5! I would LOVE to go see him, but I already have plans to be in Cambria, boo hoo! Oh well, maybe next time...
    =^..^=