Wanted to share!

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Say Whaaaat????
    Well, now I have one more thing to cross off of my list! I can't even claim being good in bed~ and as I recall, neither can many of you~didn't we post quite recently about NOT being able to sleep???? I'm just saying!

And what Minnie Mouse ears? In what picture? I may not be tech savvy, but I do know how to hit the refresh button~ and I don't see ears!

But the picture in the joke looks EXACTLY like me! Sure, sure. Delirium is setting in, sigh!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Say Whaaaat????
    Well, now I have one more thing to cross off of my list! I can't even claim being good in bed~ and as I recall, neither can many of you~didn't we post quite recently about NOT being able to sleep???? I'm just saying!

And what Minnie Mouse ears? In what picture? I may not be tech savvy, but I do know how to hit the refresh button~ and I don't see ears!

But the picture in the joke looks EXACTLY like me! Sure, sure. Delirium is setting in, sigh!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Note to Kindred Spirit...
    You are not delirious, Claudia. Exhausted from your weekend, perhaps. But, not delirious.

Our dear RE has, once again, switched her photo I.D. ... Her Christmas Minnie Mouse ears are now gone. Your refresh button has not pooped out on you.

Kind regards, 12/25
    (a/k/a Susan)