Santa Barbara Fires - Claudia

Options
cats_toy
cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Claudia, just needed to verify, you are not close to the fires right?
Cat

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    We are NOT in the path of the fire
    Thanks for asking sweetie~ I am 30 miles North of the fires, but of course a lot of our friends have been evacuated, and we have opened our home to those who may need a safer place to be. I appreciate your concern; fires are a scary reminder of how our beautiful rolling hills and forests are so easily destoyed in drought /wind conditions.

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks for asking sweetie~ I am 30 miles North of the fires, but of course a lot of our friends have been evacuated, and we have opened our home to those who may need a safer place to be. I appreciate your concern; fires are a scary reminder of how our beautiful rolling hills and forests are so easily destoyed in drought /wind conditions.

Hugs,
    Claudia

Scary!
    Glad you're safe, and hoping it stays that way for you!

Mother Nature has a way of reminding us, not always in very nice ways, that she's ultimately and always in charge.

Kind regards, Susan
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

sooo glad
    I just spoke with my boss, he says his neighbor can see the fires with a binocular, his daughter has been evacuated and is at his house, they are keeping a close eye on it.
    Very glad you are safe. We were told to evacuate our house twice now, and it is the worst feeling in the world. Take care and watch those crazy winds!
    Cat