Options
2»

Comments

• jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Too True, CR
    Yep, we definitely need to add those bucks to our savings column.

Not to introduce a negative, but will our husbands/significant others remember the savings when we DO start making up for lost time(hair) and buying everything hair-esque we can find? Which I fully intend to do....

I do find myself looking at
    I do find myself looking at all the hair on the actors/actresses in commercials...

I have a feeling or would like to think that most husbands would gladly support the hair-esque industry if it meant keeping/having us around!

Remember spf that scap this summer!

jojo
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    tgf said:

Hi Jojo ...

My response when people ask how I am ... is "I am FINE" and they can interpret that any way they want ... but it usually seems to work as an answer.

What they DO NOT KNOW is what I REALLY mean ... by "FINE"

F = frustrated
    I = insecure
    N = neurotic
    E = exhausted

And that pretty much covers it. They can take "fine" anyway they want ... but I know what I REALLY mean!

hugs.
    teena

Photobucket

RIGHT ON!
    I LOVE IT

JOJO
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

I do find myself looking at
    I do find myself looking at all the hair on the actors/actresses in commercials...

I have a feeling or would like to think that most husbands would gladly support the hair-esque industry if it meant keeping/having us around!

Remember spf that scap this summer!

jojo

I get soooooo angry
    It really hacks me off when I drive down the street and see Moopy's hair stylist standing there with a sign saying UNEMPLOYED - WILL WORK FOR FOOD, and a box full of dollar bills at her feet.

Because the people who give her all this money don't see the year-old Bimmer parked one block away - it's got her name on the title, but Moopy is the one who paid for it!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Enjoy the new person....hmmmm
    Is this like the old brownie song...make new friends but ke ee ee pp the old...

There is much to enjoy with this new found freedom from work...thanks

Some are Silver......
    I must be losing my mind....( or maybe YOU are! LOL) I now remember being a Brownie, and "crossing over" to become a Girl Scout, and the song is now playing in my Muddling Mind for the one millionth time tonight!! Thankfully I loved the scouts....and I can still follow directions out in the woods with rocks pointing the way! HAHAHAHAHA

Hugs,
    Claudia

PS Thin Mints, anyone, or perhaps Samoas?????
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    peggy65 said:

moopy, your responses to
    moopy, your responses to jojo were so comforting. yeah there are a lot of positives if we can stop and look for them. and yes, when your hair grows back in you will be at the salon all the time. and the drug store hair isle. good luck. love, peggy

Inspired by Jojo
    Thank you, Peggy. Guess Jojo made me pause and look for the positives.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement!