Bfbear/Debi..Wishing you the best of luck!

Options
2»

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

My Healing Tree
    OK everyone. I've figured out how you can see a picture of my Healing Tree (also visible from my bedroom window).
    Go to my "expressions" on my personal page, and double click on the llitle picture and you'll get a larger version.
    That picture was taken Saturday, but as of yesterday there are 10 more ribbons on it, and I have more to add today!!!
    I love watching the ribbons blow!

I love all of you too!

Again, you are in my heart as I walk forward into the next few days, into the latest chapter of, "Life With Breast Cancer, According to Debi."

Lots and lots and lots of love and gentle hugs,
    Debi the Bear

Healing Tree
    I just added a cyber pink dragonfly to your tree! You will do great!
    Cat
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Healing Tree
    I just added a cyber pink dragonfly to your tree! You will do great!
    Cat

Until the next time...
    Hello all you wonderful women (and Joe),

I have added all the cyber ribbons and the dragonfly to my healing tree, along with a bunch of new ribbons, and one scarf, that got dropped off at my house today.

Thank goodness for my sister -- it was a really windy day and although I wanted to get the new ribbons up, I dreaded climbing the ladder to do it. Well she stood on one side of the ladder while I climbed the other, and it was done in no time, and with little risk of broken bones!!!

I had my one weak margarita and celebrated Cinqo de Mayo briefly with friends (I am a featherweight when it comes to alcohol; my husband calls me a cheap drunk...basically I drink so little so infrequently, that I can feel one or two sips of wine, so...). We all said "Ta Ta to the Ta Ta's," (no..no one kissed them good bye!!!! But there was a lot of hugging.)

The surgery is at 12--high noon--tomorrow. I know you'll all be with me in spirit.

Lots of love and I'll be back ASAP,
    Debi
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    bfbear said:

Until the next time...

I have added all the cyber ribbons and the dragonfly to my healing tree, along with a bunch of new ribbons, and one scarf, that got dropped off at my house today.

Thank goodness for my sister -- it was a really windy day and although I wanted to get the new ribbons up, I dreaded climbing the ladder to do it. Well she stood on one side of the ladder while I climbed the other, and it was done in no time, and with little risk of broken bones!!!

I had my one weak margarita and celebrated Cinqo de Mayo briefly with friends (I am a featherweight when it comes to alcohol; my husband calls me a cheap drunk...basically I drink so little so infrequently, that I can feel one or two sips of wine, so...). We all said "Ta Ta to the Ta Ta's," (no..no one kissed them good bye!!!! But there was a lot of hugging.)

The surgery is at 12--high noon--tomorrow. I know you'll all be with me in spirit.

Debi

You'll do fine, Debi!
    Moopster and I were kinda occupied this afternoon, but you are in both of our thoughts and prayers, especially tonight and tomorrow. Rest well, and maybe you could have your sister log in and let us know you're okay? Regardless, we know you will do just fine, Debi!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Until the next time...

Debi

You are AMAZING, dear Debi, our bfbear!!!
    I can hardly believe you're checking in here! But, am so glad you did! :-)

Heartfelt hopes & prayers your way, tonight, tomorrow, and always...

Kindest regards, Susan

P.S.: Just like you, I'm a total "featherweight" with the booze! Aren't we fun in a bar?!?
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

You are AMAZING, dear Debi, our bfbear!!!
    I can hardly believe you're checking in here! But, am so glad you did! :-)

Heartfelt hopes & prayers your way, tonight, tomorrow, and always...

Kindest regards, Susan

P.S.: Just like you, I'm a total "featherweight" with the booze! Aren't we fun in a bar?!?

Debi
    Good luck once again and take it easy when you get home. Just know that we all are here for you, day or night. Remember...some of us don't sleep. lol