Phoenixrising,where are you?

Options
2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options

Hi Guys and Gals, I finally
    Hi Guys and Gals, I finally posted the one and only pic I have. It's in my expressions. She's 15hrs old. I thought my son had downloaded pics from his camera to the computer but he hadn't done it yet and I had to go. BooHoo. She was born at 0630 and mom was home by 2:00pm that same day. Geez, they used to keep you in for a week when I had my son. Unfortunately I had a long drive home ~700 miles and then a forest fire had me rerouted around which tacked on an extra 3-4 hrs. Needed Sunday to rest.

Thanks for the congrats, I can't wait to see her again.

love
    jan

Congrats!!
    It makes everything worth it, doesn't it?

She's beautiful!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Congrats!!
    It makes everything worth it, doesn't it?

She's beautiful!

Hugs, Kathi

Congratulations!
    Your new granddaughter is absolutely darling! How blessed you are!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Hi Guys and Gals, I finally
    Hi Guys and Gals, I finally posted the one and only pic I have. It's in my expressions. She's 15hrs old. I thought my son had downloaded pics from his camera to the computer but he hadn't done it yet and I had to go. BooHoo. She was born at 0630 and mom was home by 2:00pm that same day. Geez, they used to keep you in for a week when I had my son. Unfortunately I had a long drive home ~700 miles and then a forest fire had me rerouted around which tacked on an extra 3-4 hrs. Needed Sunday to rest.

Thanks for the congrats, I can't wait to see her again.

love
    jan

She is beautiful, Jan...
    I did visit your "Expressions" page & viewed her photo. She is exquisite & perfect!

Thanks for sharing!

Kind regards, Susan
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

Do I feel like I've just
    Do I feel like I've just gotten a huge hug or what!!! Thank you for your concern. I've been down south (Vancouver area) to visit my son and welcome MY SECOND GRANDCHILD!!! And IT'S A GIRL!!!! Beautiful of course, to match my grandson. My heart if full!!

I have however been sneaking a view of the boards every once in a while but not finding a chance to respond. My son is about 700 miles away so I don't get down too too often. Last time was 6 mos ago. I'll be heading home today at some point.

I've started the aromasin at half dosage for about 2 weeks now and my hands and joints are starting to feel arthritic. Damn!!! So I've been a little bummed about that.

Now that I have a grandaughter I need to be around for many years to teach her all that I know.............. which may include topics like cigars, fashion....and a bottle or 2 of the good stuff. LOL

Thank you for thinking of me, I can't tell you how that has warmed my heart.

love and hugs
    jan

congrats!
    oh nooo....now we have to have a shot for the new grandbaby too!!
    Cat