I'm tired of crying!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Lelana
    Lelana Member Posts: 32
    Options

Babe, it's Mon night and I'm
    Babe, it's Mon night and I'm wondering how you made out. I hope it all went well. If you're not feeling too funky over the next few days, drop us a line.

Sending you warmth and sunshine
    love
    jan

Like it is !
    Phoenixrising, I like the way you tell it like it is !
    As for the two drugs that you are taking now babe, my wife just started them last Monday.
    It is the hardest on you the fifth day until the tenth day, then you will start to feel better little by little. So hang in there sweetie, and we will go through this all together.
    My name is Tom and my wifes name is Loni. This is Loni's third time batteling breast cancer.
    Loni had just finished over a year of chemotheropy and we were expecting to hear the words remission. Instead we heard she had a spot on her liver now. Three large tumors on her right lung are all gone and the fluid in the pleural sake around the same lung is all gone also.
    We are going to celebrate our 6th marriage anniversary this May 17th. We didn't think we would have had a 5th when this all started.
    The new drugs are not to bad, just a slight rash on her hand, and some mouth sores. They are stronger than the ones last year, and leave you very tired and weak, so that's what you can expect. Loni has three rounds of chemotheropy, three weeks apart. After that a catscan or a petscan to see how it is working. I have read that bone cancer spread from breast cancer cells is workable.
    That's all I know for now.
    We wish you a quick recovery, and know that you are not alone, Loni is in the same fight as you are !
    Loni's loving husband, Tom