Metastatic breast cancer in lung?

SkyeJo
SkyeJo Member Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Went for oncology visit on April 9th. I told my dr. that I had coughed up blood a few times in the past week. I thought it was because of allergy season. She had me get a chest xray and referred me to a pulmonary dr. I met with him and found 2 suspicious nodes in rt. lung on xray. He ordered a ct scan which we went over today. There are 3 suspicious nodes and a 4cm. mass in rt. lung and 1 node in left. Next I will have a biopsy of 1 node in rt lung. I was looking for feedback or anyone with same experience. I'm trying not worry but easier said than done.
Joanne

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Joanne, haven't had that
    Joanne, haven't had that experience but I just wanted to send you a hug and tell you we are here for you. Hugs, Lili
  • SkyeJo
    SkyeJo Member Posts: 4

Joanne, haven't had that
    Joanne, haven't had that experience but I just wanted to send you a hug and tell you we are here for you. Hugs, Lili

Thank you for the hug.I will have my 5 years cancer free in June. Don't want to revisit the past.
    Joanne
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hopes & prayers your way...
    Have not walked in your shoes, Joanne.

But I'll be thinking positive thoughts, for the best possible outcome for you.

Kind regards, Susan
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Hi Joanne,
    I have mets in my

Hi Joanne,
    I have mets in my right lung but it is only one and small - 10mm. My onc. did a PET scan and just changed me from femara to tamoxifen-which is working for me. Yours is a lot more involved. I hope they can clear you up quickly w/out too much aggrevation. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • Lelana
    Lelana Member Posts: 32
    I have it !
    My wife Loni had exactley what you have.
    A year later now and all three tumors are completely gone from the right lung,and the fluid in the plurel sake around the lung is all gone now too ! It's been a fight though !
    Now a spot has been seen on her liver, and she is working on that ! Just started on that this last monday, with a new IV treatment.
    You will be O.K. but it will take work to get there !
    Tom and Loni
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    I wish you the best of luck.
    I wish you the best of luck. Let us know..ok?