I just can't stand being away from you...you ARE my family!!!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello, Kindred Spirits!!!

I thought "things" and "situations" outside of these boards would keep me away from all of you for a while. Funny thing though~ while I was depriving myself of the boards and your insightful comments, as well as meeting new ones, Life took care of itself! Some things got settled, some things didn't. But staying away from all of you did not affect the outcome of the family goings-on....and I missed you!!!

I see that our sweet Mimi had a grand result from an MRI, and Moopy is finished with chemo, RE is having surgery tomorrow, and Jaavon updated us with where she has been, and Tasha is working, and, KathiM's Hans is getting better and better~ and WOW! So much and most of it good news! HOOOORAY! Oh and I love Eil's new picture with her darling sweetie!!! I feel as if I am accepting the Academy Award, and I apologize for the names I have not mentioned! :-)

Anyway, after an extremely brief respite, I am back, and will be posting regularly. You are such an integral part of my life~ even with family things of a serious nature looming, in hindsight that was no reason to deprive myself of all of you. You sustain me!

Hugs!
Claudia

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    welcome back!
    even though we

welcome back!
    even though we have never corresponded, I enjoyed all of your comments!
    Cat
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Welcome back darling Chen.
    Welcome back darling Chen. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from us. LOL We do kind of grow on you. I hope your family situation settles soon and with a great outcome. Hugs, Lili
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Such nice comments from such a wonderful lady! I am so glad you choose to stay away for just short time, we love and need you chen!

RE
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Thank you, Claudia!
    You know, I can totally understand and almost expect that any one of us might need a break from the board every once in a while... for whatever reason...

However, as a just barely 2 weeks now member - I am so happy you're back! YAY!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Hope your family issues work out for the best possible outcome.
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Yeah! You're back! I am now
    Yeah! You're back! I am now a happy camper and maybe we can get to know each other better, all of us.
    Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    djteach said:

Yeah! You're back! I am now
    Yeah! You're back! I am now a happy camper and maybe we can get to know each other better, all of us.
    Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna

We missed you !!
    WELCOME BACK !!!

You and your wonderful way with words ... were missed !!!

hugs.
    teena
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Glad you will stay!!
    I echo everyone else here. You are too important to this site and we missed you in the short time you were on hiatus. I'm glad some of your family issues have worked themselves out. I hope the rest will follow. I, too, love all the good news we've had lately. Your return is another thing that makes me feel lucky to be here.

Mimi
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    We miss you if you go away
    Claudia - glad you are back. Your pizzazz and p*ss a*ss (good thing) attitude help sustain us. Lynn
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    lynn1950 said:

We miss you if you go away
    Claudia - glad you are back. Your pizzazz and p*ss a*ss (good thing) attitude help sustain us. Lynn

Dear Claudia.....glad you
    Dear Claudia.....glad you are back with us again....enough said....Hugs

Judy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    You can look at it this way,
    You can look at it this way, you are so tall it's much easier to keep your nose out of the dirt. I meant this in a good way. :)
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    i missed you!!
    I was instantly happy when i saw your post to Tasha this morning. You have been such a huge help and inspiration to me, i missed your 50ft. spirit!!
    love ya
    jackie
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    LOL...........
    LOL, see how addictive we are!! Welcome back!!

Hugs back at ya!
    CR
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    CR1954 said:

LOL...........
    LOL, see how addictive we are!! Welcome back!!

Hugs back at ya!
    CR

welcome back
    Welcome back!
    You are a woman of wisdom and a hoot.
    Don't know what we would do if you weren't here with us.

Margo
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

welcome back
    Welcome back!
    You are a woman of wisdom and a hoot.
    Don't know what we would do if you weren't here with us.

Margo

Claudia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome Home Hun.........Love you loads Jxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Claudia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome Home Hun.........Love you loads Jxxxxxxxxx

Glad you are back. A good
    Glad you are back. A good 50 foot woman is so hard to find. Well, actually not. But you know what I mean.
    Stef
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Claudia, I am so happy you
    Claudia, I am so happy you are back! I was really sad when I read that you were going to take a break. You are like our rock. Your awesome sense of humor, strength and positive and caring personality has gotten me through many depressed days. You are one in a million and I am so glad you are back! Love, Eileen