Buzzard Are You Out There????

Options
Julie 44
Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey I just wanted to let you know I am done with my treatments and my CEA test came back good......Thank You soooo very much for all of the advice, compassion and laughs you have given me through your posts...You and alot of other people here have given me the strengh and will to carry on and I can't thank you enough..You are a very special person to help strangers on a web site so much...Thank You again Keep on posting miss you!!!! Julie

Comments

• dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Great Job
    Congrats, I am very happy for you that you are done and things are going well. Buzzard is around, and I am sure he will see your post and respond somehow. I miss him too, he has brought great comfort to me during my journey as well.

Again, Way to go!! Take care of yourself

God Bless
    Beth
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Julie, I'm very glad about your wonderful news!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Wonderful!
    Julie, I'm very glad about your wonderful news!

*hugs*
    Gail

way to go
    julie i will be glad when i get to that point.i sure do miss buzz too,hopefully he is still reading our post and hanging on to that rope for us.i got 8 more to go buz.sure do miss ya....johnnybegood
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Great News
    Julie, that's great that your treatments are done and CEA is lookin' good.
    I hope you have continued good health and that those of us who choose to post and help people continue to do so.

You find out who your friends are when you're down and out...
    -phil
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Great News
    Julie, that's great that your treatments are done and CEA is lookin' good.
    I hope you have continued good health and that those of us who choose to post and help people continue to do so.

You find out who your friends are when you're down and out...
    -phil

Thank You Everyone
    Thanks for all of your good wishes.......Please everyone who is still going through treatment hang in there it will come to an end and then life can continue to get better and better..Your life is not over because of cancer and treatments its just different...Keep something to look forward to in the future that helped me alot like my daughters graduation, a NED BBQ, vaction just keep thinking ahead...I will continue to be here and help whoever I can because everyone helped me and I think its sooo important to help others because you have been there and done that so who is better to give advice to each other than us...Julie