How do you PM someone

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
In my profile it says that my e-mail is for ACS to contact me regarding updates or whatever and said it was private, but I see people saying "just PM me". I didn't see that option in my profile for people to send me a PM.

I must be missing something somewhere on my profile or editing. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it. Just curious.

Kim

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    PM
    I just sent you an email, go to you CSN Home and you should see it
    -p
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375 Member
    Kim...
    A PM stands for Private Message, but people use the term PM for short. Every bulletin board system usually has a Private Message function for their registered members (anyone who is posting on this board is a registered member of CSN).

If you look up at the top right hand of the screen, you will see a link for "Home". This takes you to the Home Page. Once you are on the Home page, look in the middle of the screen. There you will see a link to your "Inbox". This is not your email Inbox, but your CSN Private Message mailbox.

If you go into your Inbox, you will see links for creating a message, or forwarding a message, etc. The set up is like a basic mail program but you can only sent PMs to registered members of CSN.

Hope this helps!

Cheryl