Moving On

Options
ritazimm
ritazimm Member Posts: 171
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful to anyone here, but I am sick of the whole Kourtney/Melody/Megan stuff!!!

For me, it is time to move on from it. It is in the past. It was TERRIBLE!! But I'm REALLY tired of that sick feeling I get when I think of "Kourtney" and the whole hoax. Therefore, I am moving on. I will no longer read or reply to anything that has to do with that situation and I think many of you may feel better if you decide to move on as well. (I'm not telling you to...but thinking that it might help you as well, to move on.)

God Bless you all!

Rita

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Already there, homegirl!
    Been ignoring all those threads for the last two days, and plan to keep ignoring them. Feeding the troll only causes the troll to come back for more.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    I agree
    but, the sad thing is that I will not trust anyone "NEW" on this site probably ever again. I will always be leary that what they write is just a lie for whatever sick reason. And, that is sad..very sad.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I agree
    but, the sad thing is that I will not trust anyone "NEW" on this site probably ever again. I will always be leary that what they write is just a lie for whatever sick reason. And, that is sad..very sad.

Hard not to feel burned, but...
    All Internet support groups have these incidents from time to time. I'm hardly an old-timer on this board, but I have been posting to various internet discussion groups since 1995 and I can tell you: these drama fests can fade out just as fast as they flare up. If only we just let them.

I can't blame you for feeling wary. But the real people with their real BC diagnoses are going to need all the help from us they can get, and you are a very important part of us, Jeanne. I hope you will be able to retain your ability to trust!

Joe
  • Jan_M
    Jan_M Member Posts: 116
    Options
    Aortus said:

Hard not to feel burned, but...
    All Internet support groups have these incidents from time to time. I'm hardly an old-timer on this board, but I have been posting to various internet discussion groups since 1995 and I can tell you: these drama fests can fade out just as fast as they flare up. If only we just let them.

I can't blame you for feeling wary. But the real people with their real BC diagnoses are going to need all the help from us they can get, and you are a very important part of us, Jeanne. I hope you will be able to retain your ability to trust!

Joe

There are so many good
    There are so many good posts, people and advise on this website, to let that drama get in the way is a shame.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jan_M said:

There are so many good
    There are so many good posts, people and advise on this website, to let that drama get in the way is a shame.

Short but sweet...
    ... and well said. I so agree with you! Thanks!

Kind regards, Susan
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options

Short but sweet...
    ... and well said. I so agree with you! Thanks!

Kind regards, Susan

okay
    Hi Everyone,
    Okay, lets talk about the people that really need you---Me. I'm serious in a kidding way. Does that make sense? I get so much help and support from all of you and I refuse to give up something that has made such a difference in my life. I know I'm new but I feel the bond and love between the members and I would like to become a part of that.

Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

okay
    Hi Everyone,
    Okay, lets talk about the people that really need you---Me. I'm serious in a kidding way. Does that make sense? I get so much help and support from all of you and I refuse to give up something that has made such a difference in my life. I know I'm new but I feel the bond and love between the members and I would like to become a part of that.

Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna

Hey, Donna...
    ... I'm just as new as you. Already, I feel a part of the group. And, I can assure you that YOU are definitely already a part of the group, too. So, please - don't YOU go anywhere, OK?

We need you, too. I need you. We all need you. Just like we (you & I) need them. OK? 'Nuf said... :-)

Kind regards, Susan