Chemo postponed until Tuesday

Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Hello, Jackie!
    How are YOU doing? I bet you're really glad chemo is over & done. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

hi susan
    I really am thrilled to be done with chemo. I will find out when i start radiation on Tue. i have an apt. with my onc. I will have to find a place to stay in Billings Mt. which is about 300 mi. from home so i probably will stay and try to go home on weekends. My daughter is planning on staying a couple weeks with me so that will be fun. I am such a homebody it will probably be kind of hard for me...but its only 6 wks..I will do it!!

I'm feeling pretty good really, today anyway..but hoping i will get to go to my party for a little while tomorrow, I'm sure i won't be a ball of fire. but I sure hope i can go.Thanks for asking Susan.
    hugs
    jackie
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    chenheart said:

Shortness of Breath
    As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Fiddle-de-de!!!" Had I been paying attention, I could have told you right away that your symptoms were only a clear sign that you were excitedly breathless about finishing chemo!!! We all know that nervous and excited feel exactly the same way! No, you weren't overly anxious, and didn't have an embolism~ you were simply anticipating the end of chemotherapy! YAY!!!! I won't hold my breath until Tuesday, as blue is really not my best color, but I shall be thinking of you!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Thanks, Claudia!
    I'm glad that you're still here. If you're not crazy about blue, perhaps Julia could interest you in a little turquoise...
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

hi susan
    I really am thrilled to be done with chemo. I will find out when i start radiation on Tue. i have an apt. with my onc. I will have to find a place to stay in Billings Mt. which is about 300 mi. from home so i probably will stay and try to go home on weekends. My daughter is planning on staying a couple weeks with me so that will be fun. I am such a homebody it will probably be kind of hard for me...but its only 6 wks..I will do it!!

I'm feeling pretty good really, today anyway..but hoping i will get to go to my party for a little while tomorrow, I'm sure i won't be a ball of fire. but I sure hope i can go.Thanks for asking Susan.
    hugs
    jackie

So glad you are done with
    So glad you are done with the chemo. Beacons are shining into the tunnel for you.
    Stef
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Aortus said:

All good...
    We're back from the hospital now, and I can report that the Moopster's CT scan came out completely clear. The oncologist pointed out that some side effects of chemo are cumulative, so you get extra credit for reading his mind. And four days' delay is a little annoying, especially since we were so looking forward to being done. But it's nice to know that our onc has no problem ordering tests, and nicer still to know that Moopy's lungs are great.

Thank you ALL for your concern!

Joe

all good
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing better than good test results. I am doing my happy dance in my chair. I will use the chair with rollers on Tues. I, too have a flashlight for the end of the tunnel. Mine in encrusted with pink rhinestones--and yes, I'll share.HEE-HEE
    Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • Jan_M
    Jan_M Member Posts: 116
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thanks, Claudia!
    I'm glad that you're still here. If you're not crazy about blue, perhaps Julia could interest you in a little turquoise...

Moopy
    Good luck with your

Moopy

Good luck with your last chemo Tuesday!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thanks, Claudia!

Moopy!
    Good luck with your LAST chemo on Tuesday. Yes, YOUR LAST! A time to celebrate!