Sending cards to Kourtnee's Family

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Melody~

That Kourtnee's life here with us on the boards came to such an abrupt end has many of us reeling. I know from the posts that she was estranged from her family; yet at the proverbial end of the day, they have lost a daughter. With that in mind, I was wondering if you would possibly share with us the family's mailing address so that we might send them sympathy cards from her many friends here on CSN. If that doesn't seem reasonable, considering their less than close relationship, we would most certainly want to send cards to the minister and his wife who Kourtnee considered family.

Will there be a funeral or a memorial service for her? At the very least, if we could know what church would be holding the services ( the one her minister attends, perhaps?) we would inundate the chapel with cards.

We are sorry for the loss you have suffered; your heart and conscience are hopefully filled with the knowledge that you were the best kind of friend~there for the laughter and the tears.

Hugs,
Claudia

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Kourtnee's family
    Yes, I, too, would like this information. Many people here embraced Kourtnee as a younger sister / surrogate daughter and we would all like to express our condolences to whomever Kourtnee considered as her family.

Mimi
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Kourtnee's family
    Yes, I, too, would like this information. Many people here embraced Kourtnee as a younger sister / surrogate daughter and we would all like to express our condolences to whomever Kourtnee considered as her family.

Mimi

mimi and Chem please read
    Re's questions about kourtney 10. Is this a cruel hoax or is Joggergirl really Kourtney10?
    jackie
  • rjjj said:

mimi and Chem please read
    Re's questions about kourtney 10. Is this a cruel hoax or is Joggergirl really Kourtney10?
    jackie

This comment has been removed by the Moderator