Moopy's Turn Tomorrow!!!

Options
Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello, Moopy! As so many here are thinking of Jackie today, so happy for the end of her chemotherapy, her FINAL treatment, so ready & willing to celebrate her huge accomplishment...

I am also thinking of you, dear. Because TOMORROW - it's YOUR turn! YAY! :-) ... I'm smilin' for ya, already!

Heartfelt hopes & prayers your way.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Joe - You, too. :-)

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Go Moopy, go Moopy!!
    I am thinking about you and hoping with all my heart that this last treatment is smooth and easy. I have a good feeling about this one, Moopy. Check in whenever you can and we will celebrate and dance with you. I am already chanting, "Go Moopy, go Moopy"!!!

Mimi
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    mimivac said:

Go Moopy, go Moopy!!
    I am thinking about you and hoping with all my heart that this last treatment is smooth and easy. I have a good feeling about this one, Moopy. Check in whenever you can and we will celebrate and dance with you. I am already chanting, "Go Moopy, go Moopy"!!!

Mimi

ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Moopy!!!!!!! Hope it all goes just swimmingly!!!!!! Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxx
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Moopy!!!!!!! Hope it all goes just swimmingly!!!!!! Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxx

You go girl!!!
    Best of luck tomorrow, Moopy!!
    I just know you'll do great!

Big hugs to you and your wonderful hubby,
    Debi
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

You go girl!!!
    Best of luck tomorrow, Moopy!!
    I just know you'll do great!

Big hugs to you and your wonderful hubby,
    Debi

Moopy
    As I go in for my #7 chemo Friday ... I'll be thinking of you. Your road has been a lot rougher than mine ... but you've made it ... and I wish you the best tomorrow!

hugs.
    teena
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    tgf said:

Moopy
    As I go in for my #7 chemo Friday ... I'll be thinking of you. Your road has been a lot rougher than mine ... but you've made it ... and I wish you the best tomorrow!

hugs.
    teena

Moopy, I will be thinking of
    Moopy, I will be thinking of you tomorrow,and this will finally be over. Now on to the next phase. We will be celebrating with you tomorrow.

Hugs.

Judy
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow Moopy.
    Good luck tomorrow Moopy. You know we'll all be there in spirit with big magna flashlights on. Yikes, that means I have to do the happy nekkid dance again. LOL. Best of everything, Hugs, Lili
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Congratsssssssssssssss Moopyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    What else is there to say? You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    We did it
    i'm out here Moopy I saw their flashlights and i also see yours now!! Now we will be here for each other while we do rads, etc...then days will turn to years and someday when we are two very old women..we will say to each other, we did it my friend !! WE ARE SURVIVORS !!
    GO MOOPY.. GO MOOPY ..GO MOOPY!
    all my love and hugs
    jackie
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Moopy's turn
    I had my last chemo on the 17th and i will tell you now, it is such a relief to walk out of that room for the last time. I can only imagine it is like walking out of prison after doing 20 years and having been innocent the whole time. You'll see.
    Luck and Blessings to ya
    Tjhay
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    tjhay said:

Moopy's turn
    I had my last chemo on the 17th and i will tell you now, it is such a relief to walk out of that room for the last time. I can only imagine it is like walking out of prison after doing 20 years and having been innocent the whole time. You'll see.
    Luck and Blessings to ya
    Tjhay

Well done!
    Congratulations Moopy! Hope all goes well. CELEBRATE!!!