JUST CURIOUS

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Some of you have posted pictures on this board and I have been trying to figure out how you did that. I have gone online and searched but cannot find out how to do it. Please if you have this nugget of knowledge share it with me, it would be much appreciated! :-)

RE

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Pics
    Re. Hi, I only do it because I don't want my own pic up (yet) Anyway I just find a pic from an email or google search and drag it to the side, then replace the one on my page with it. Maybe Aortus can help, he's clever with colours and stuff. I'm sorry, I'm not very technologically advanced. "Not very intelligent but can lift heavy things!" LOL Hugs Jxxx
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Where?
    Hi, RE. Do you mean photos for your own "My CSN Space"? Under the "Expressions" tab? If so...

Click on "Expressions"... Then "Create" > "Photo" > And continue to follow the prompts from there.

FYI, I use an Apple Mac. So, when I click on "Photo" - my iPhoto Library list of contents automatically drops down, I click on the photo I want - and, voila! It's there.

Hope this helps, at least somewhat...

Kind regards, Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Pics
    Re. Hi, I only do it because I don't want my own pic up (yet) Anyway I just find a pic from an email or google search and drag it to the side, then replace the one on my page with it. Maybe Aortus can help, he's clever with colours and stuff. I'm sorry, I'm not very technologically advanced. "Not very intelligent but can lift heavy things!" LOL Hugs Jxxx

So........
    the young girl with the turquoise hair before this pic wasn't you??????????? You were asked several times and you never answered anyone..lol
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Pics

So........
    the young girl with the turquoise hair before this pic wasn't you??????????? You were asked several times and you never answered anyone..lol
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

So........

No
    But she sure looked like I used to!......