ready for #4

Options
johnnybegood
johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
ok all you #4 be's out there.are we ready to do this .im going in a few hours. i have to admit #3wasnt as bad but i dont want to jinx myself.good luck to all on #4,this just means one more down.lets get er done.Godbless.....johnnybegood

Comments

• VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    I am in #2
    of 4 rounds. I didn't want to go yesterday either. But I did. And I will keep going until I finish. Not to bad yet, a bit of nausea caused more by nerves about my other scare I think. But Zofran knocked that right away.

Good luck and Many Hugs to all! Vicki
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    i don't wannna go either
    I'm up for # 5 next week and I don't wanna go either. I start getting sick just thinking about taking my daily double dose of xeloda....nausea is kicking me...gotta ask for a better drug. Ok everybody do er

pitter patter let's get at er

good luck and love johnny.....be good

mags
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I don't WANT to goooooooooooooo....
    I'll remember you today and sure hope this one is even easier. :o)

I'm supposed to have #5 tomorrow. EDITED: Went for my lab work but was told to come back tomorrow (Wed) for doctor to check tummy and will talk to me about when we will restart chemo. NO chemo on Wed. this week.

One of my neighbor's has a company truck with Git' er Done as the company name. LOLOL

Diane
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    maglets said:

i don't wannna go either
    I'm up for # 5 next week and I don't wanna go either. I start getting sick just thinking about taking my daily double dose of xeloda....nausea is kicking me...gotta ask for a better drug. Ok everybody do er

pitter patter let's get at er

good luck and love johnny.....be good

mags

thanks
    everyone got this one down not to bad {yet} just a little sleepy.hey mags im taking ativan along with my zofran it seems to be working.good luck to all im going to crash in the recliner Godbless.....johnnybegood