Options
2»

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

This is weird
    So many times when you all say there is a new photo I can't see it. I see the old pictures. Like the one of Tasha. I also changed my picture but it is the same one of me as a little girl. At least on my AOL site. But when I open this board in MSN, bingo, there are the new pictures. I thought for a while I was losing my mind and I can't even blame chemo. Tasha, the fruit picture is so funny. I loved it. And Bill I saw you with a beard. And there were lots of other pictures that I hadn't seen before. Re, you are so pretty. It's funny, though, that sometimes I get the new pictures, like Mimi's and when Moopy and her hubby did the turquoise stuff. Go figure.
    My new picture is my tattoo. This is the one that I said I had done a few years after I was treated for uterine cancer. The one that the gal wanted to put lower on my breast and I objected because as I feared that as I aged and gravity had its affect on my breast, the little fairies feet would eventually touch the floor. She sits just above my left breast and I am thinking about adding my grandchildren's names on each side of her. JJ and JO. So who else has tats or piercings and what age did you have them done? Come on, confession time. And where are they? And does anyone plan to get one or wishes they had one and what would it be? We know that one person has a hippo in a tutu plan. Will this be like the Disney ones in Fantasia? I love my tattoo and I figure if I do regret it in 20 years, it won't matter because I'll be in the old folk's home and I'll just look down at it one day and say "who the hell put that there?"
    Stef

tattoos
    I turned 50 two years ago (before the diagnosis)and on my birthday had a cat sitting in a moon with 5 stars surrounding it, one had the number 50 in it, put on my ankle, on my 52nd I had a dragonfly, with the body being a pink ribbon, on my back, and just yesterday had my dads name (which is my middle name) on my wrist (I lost him just over two years ago). I love the tattoos, my oldest being about 18 years old. Thanks for sharing!
    Cat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

awwww susan
    I will have to take another of me and tootsie fishing! She loves it as much as i do. Although i'm too woosey to ice fish like your hubby. This river is only a mile from where i live and mostly i just like being in nature, but it is exciting when i get a fish! We like to eat them too.
    hugs
    jackie

Yes!
    Can you just "photo shop" her right into this one? :-)

I don't want to catch 'em, clean 'em, either. I'll cook 'em, though, and enjoy the good eating. Especially on the grill - yum!

Favorites: lake perch (never enough, 'cuz only "in season") & salmon.

Kind regards, Susan