Cancer In a few places,, no starting point.

suzinsun
suzinsun Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Liver Cancer #1
Last month I called an ambulance and I had a 104 fever, blood infection including ecoli (what!!!) and other things and found it was cancer those few hours. In comes what I call
Ms. devil doctor and asks me if I want to start treatment because some people decide to and they have to ask. It was a couple of hours of hearing the news and I'm so sick and had to be revided to ask me that question. Who's thinking, Not Me I was out of my mind. I'm 63 and not ready to give in so fast.

My first Kemo yesterday... went fine. Only sweating like I'd been swimming.
I happy to find this place to join and read...

Aloha Suzin

Comments

• offutt9
    offutt9 Member Posts: 88
    Glad you found tis sight
    Hello!!!! I am a 6 yr. survivor of angiosarcoma of he liver...A very rare liver cancer.This sight is a very good place to go..There are a lot of people who talk on here, especially on the colon cancer discussion board.. I hope you get better and better each day. Place yourself in Gods Hands and don't give up..I will pray for you every day and will check this site every chance I get to see how you are doing... In Gods Love
  • Caitsper
    Caitsper Member Posts: 2
    offutt9 said:

Glad you found tis sight
    Hello!!!! I am a 6 yr. survivor of angiosarcoma of he liver...A very rare liver cancer.This sight is a very good place to go..There are a lot of people who talk on here, especially on the colon cancer discussion board.. I hope you get better and better each day. Place yourself in Gods Hands and don't give up..I will pray for you every day and will check this site every chance I get to see how you are doing... In Gods Love

Mother with Angiosarcoma
    Hello, my Mother has Angiosarcoma on the liver and I have been trying to find people for her to talk to about it. She was diagnosed two years ago and had been in a deep state of depression ever since. She was been doing embalization treatments and is going in for her third round next week. What types of treatments did you use? Any information you could give me, or advice on what to do for her, please let me know. Thank you
  • offutt9
    Caitsper said:

Mother with Angiosarcoma
    Hello, my Mother has Angiosarcoma on the liver and I have been trying to find people for her to talk to about it. She was diagnosed two years ago and had been in a deep state of depression ever since. She was been doing embalization treatments and is going in for her third round next week. What types of treatments did you use? Any information you could give me, or advice on what to do for her, please let me know. Thank you

angiosarcoma

Hello!! I had radio frequency ablation (RFA) in 2003 and then followed by chemo. Went away for awhile then had another ablation and more chemo and did a clinical trial and nov of 2008, had another RFA done but decided not to do chemo this time...I am doing great Praise God!!!! Please visit my web page and read my story. I believe you can click on my picture and get to my webpage.. Don't take just one doctors opinion...get 2 or 3... I would love to talk with her... Tell her not to give up, keep on fighting!!! Keep Faith in God, because with him, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!!! Tell her that every morning when she gets up, be thankful for that day..Thats all anyone can do. I hate to hear she is so depressed...Do they know how she got angiosarcoma of the liver, with it being so rare? Please write back and try to read my web page...I will be praying for you and your mother every day...In Gods Love...Barbara
  • Caitsper
    Caitsper Member Posts: 2
    offutt9 said:

angiosarcoma

Hello!! I had radio frequency ablation (RFA) in 2003 and then followed by chemo. Went away for awhile then had another ablation and more chemo and did a clinical trial and nov of 2008, had another RFA done but decided not to do chemo this time...I am doing great Praise God!!!! Please visit my web page and read my story. I believe you can click on my picture and get to my webpage.. Don't take just one doctors opinion...get 2 or 3... I would love to talk with her... Tell her not to give up, keep on fighting!!! Keep Faith in God, because with him, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!!! Tell her that every morning when she gets up, be thankful for that day..Thats all anyone can do. I hate to hear she is so depressed...Do they know how she got angiosarcoma of the liver, with it being so rare? Please write back and try to read my web page...I will be praying for you and your mother every day...In Gods Love...Barbara

Hi Barbara,
    They actually

Hi Barbara,

They actually found the cancer first in the spleen, which they removed, and then it moved to the liver. She now has several larger tumors on her liver and about 15 smaller ones peppered throughout the area. She went to the doctor with stomach pain and that's when they found it. None of us had heard of it, and the doctors made the prognosis seem extrememly grim. Like I said she has had it for over two years now, and it's almost like she is afraid that every day will be her last instead of living it.

Did you suffer from fevers at all. Just recently the MRI showed a few more smaller tumors on the liver and for the past week she has been suffering from high fevers. I really really appreciate you getting back to me on this and I will definitely visit your page.

You are in my prayers,
    Caitlin
  • offutt9
    Caitsper said:

Hi Barbara,
    They actually

Hi Barbara,

They actually found the cancer first in the spleen, which they removed, and then it moved to the liver. She now has several larger tumors on her liver and about 15 smaller ones peppered throughout the area. She went to the doctor with stomach pain and that's when they found it. None of us had heard of it, and the doctors made the prognosis seem extrememly grim. Like I said she has had it for over two years now, and it's almost like she is afraid that every day will be her last instead of living it.

Did you suffer from fevers at all. Just recently the MRI showed a few more smaller tumors on the liver and for the past week she has been suffering from high fevers. I really really appreciate you getting back to me on this and I will definitely visit your page.

You are in my prayers,
    Caitlin

angiosarcoma
    Hi!!! Caitlin!!!!! No, I never had fevers...I do have several large lesions on my liver and several speckled around, but I left it all in the hands of God...To Him I give all the Glory!!! My first onc. gave me 3 months to live in 2003...Six years ago..Cancer only in the liver..I have to update my webpage, my comp has been down...but it has quite a bit about me on there. Tell your Mom to hang in there, and I'll be praying for you both...In God Love...Barbara
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator