Healing

Options
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OK. Garden party is off!

I'm unable to make this photo post work, so I'm going to start over.

When (and IF) I do figure it out, I've decided to post it either in the Expressions section or on a personal member page.

Hatshepsut

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    an error
    Hello,

My computer didn't show anything- it was just a large blank white space. I don't know if it's just my computer or if there was an error in how you loaded it.
    I'd love to see your garden!

Lisa
  • Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

an error
    Hello,

My computer didn't show anything- it was just a large blank white space. I don't know if it's just my computer or if there was an error in how you loaded it.
    I'd love to see your garden!

Lisa

Aargh!

Thank you, Lisa.

I hope someone else will post and let me know whether or not the slideshow plays.

If not, perhaps I can't post a slide show on this board. If that is the case, I'll post individual photographs. (If there is anyone out there who knows how to post a slideshow here, please let me know.)

Thanks.

Hatshepsut
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

Aargh!

Thank you, Lisa.

I hope someone else will post and let me know whether or not the slideshow plays.

If not, perhaps I can't post a slide show on this board. If that is the case, I'll post individual photographs. (If there is anyone out there who knows how to post a slideshow here, please let me know.)

Thanks.

Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut.... can't see it either!
    I would love to 'walk through your garden' with you!
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options

Aargh!

Thank you, Lisa.

Thanks.

Hatshepsut

Submitting Photos and Such
    Hi Hatshepsut,
    I do not know if this site can handle a slide show. What type is it? Is it a Power Point presentation, or a Flash movie? If I knew what type it is and where it is located (on the web or is it on your own computer) I may be able to help out. I know some HTML and general web stuff. On all of our "About Me" pages, it has our story and other info we supply. There is also a spot called "Expressions" which is the tab to the right of the "About Me" tab. If you click on that, it has a section that looks like this:
    Create: story | poem | photo| audio | blog
    From there you can upload photos, write a story or poem, or keep a blog (a Web Log). I was even able to load some audio tracks.

Let me know if you (or anyone) needs some help, I'll do what I can to help.
    It is a fun way to share and it can be a good diversion too.
    -phil
  • beachinmom
    beachinmom Member Posts: 73
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Submitting Photos and Such
    Hi Hatshepsut,
    I do not know if this site can handle a slide show. What type is it? Is it a Power Point presentation, or a Flash movie? If I knew what type it is and where it is located (on the web or is it on your own computer) I may be able to help out. I know some HTML and general web stuff. On all of our "About Me" pages, it has our story and other info we supply. There is also a spot called "Expressions" which is the tab to the right of the "About Me" tab. If you click on that, it has a section that looks like this:
    Create: story | poem | photo| audio | blog
    From there you can upload photos, write a story or poem, or keep a blog (a Web Log). I was even able to load some audio tracks.

Let me know if you (or anyone) needs some help, I'll do what I can to help.
    It is a fun way to share and it can be a good diversion too.
    -phil

Would love to see too...
    I can't see your garden either but would love too....

Curious, is your user name after the Egyptian female pharoh? I homeschool my kids and we are studying Egypt and just learned about the Pharoh named hatshepsut---interesting choice.