Glad you found a job so quickly.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Derbygirl said:

Uncork the champagne!
    Glad you found a job so quickly.

Thank you all
    For being so nice and positive and helping me to believe I am ready for this (If you were wrong I'll find you all and torture you with accordion music all night! LOL) I took you all with me to the interview and was very happy with the back-up. Thanks and Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Thank you all
    For being so nice and positive and helping me to believe I am ready for this (If you were wrong I'll find you all and torture you with accordion music all night! LOL) I took you all with me to the interview and was very happy with the back-up. Thanks and Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Tash
    Are you going to grow your own banana trees?
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Thank you all

So glad for you Julia! I
    So glad for you Julia! I wish you much luck in your new position and I hope you will love your new work place. They are very lucky to have you:0)
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    I had no doubt that you
    I had no doubt that you would get the job. Must've been my intuition. LOL. Now go on there and grow beautiful plants. Hugs, Lili