Spring is in the air!!

hollyberry
hollyberry Member Posts: 173
edited March 2014 in Emotional Support #1
Hi all,
I hope everyone had a good holiday. Mine was beautiful - I spent the day with my whole family, all 30 of them. Yup, spent the day with all of them and didn't lose my mind! In fact, I enjoyed Easter like I never have before. I always loved Easter and even had "Auntie Holly's annual Easter egg hunt" but, I never truly appreciated the beauty and relevance of the day before this year. What a difference a miracle can make!!
I did have to lay in bed for the first few hours with edema and a little nausea but that didn't stop me from enjoying the day. I actually had a nice time watching the finches make a new nest in my bird house and just looking at the daffodils and lilies popping up from the ground. It was a long, hard winter!!
The gift of a new day will never be lost on me again and I hope and pray that all of you feel the same. What a blessing to watch the renewal of the Earth and understand how precious a gift we have been given in our own promise of renewal.
I may still be on a chocolate high (can't stay away from that Fannie May!) but I wanted all of you to know that I count you as a big part of my miracle. I had some pretty low days that I couldn't have made it through without you! Have a great day and enjoy the beauty all around you.
Much, much love to all,
Hollyberry

Comments

• green50
    green50 Member Posts: 312
    Happy for You Hollyberry
    Thats awesome I had a pretty good day too even with my fluid filled tummy. I also ate some chocolate. It was a wonderful well appreciated Easter. I too get more uplifted by these people on here and makes me feel better.
    Prayers and Hugs
    Sandy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Hollyberry
    Your cat is the exact twin of my Shnugglepuss!!!!!!! Gorgeous!
  • blueroses
    blueroses Member Posts: 524
    Miracles do happen
    Hey Holly, So glad to hear you had a fabulous Easter and no wonder, what amazing news to share at Easter. You deserve all the joy there is, last year was indeed a rough year from you but now you'll soar. Hugs, Blueroses.