Happy Easter To Everyone!

Options
Kristin N
Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I wish all of you a wonderful Easter day!

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    As do I
    Let me join you in that wish, Kristin!

It has been an exceedingly chilly, drizzly, dreary day here in the Ozarks. Moopy is still bushed from having her second-from-last (woot!) infusion a week ago. But as we were driving down our street today, Moopy and I noticed the teeny tiny green and red buds popping up on the branches of the trees all around us. What better time than Easter to notice spring's certain promise of sunnier, brighter, better times to come?

Joe
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Thank you and the same to
    Thank you and the same to you!
  • ohilly
    ohilly Member Posts: 441
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Thank you and the same to
    Thank you and the same to you!

don't forget Passover
    To those of us who are Jewish (hi, Joyce!) I wish you all a happy Passover, too! And happy Easter or happy whatever holiday you celebrate to the rest!

I love this board,

Ohilly
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    ohilly said:

don't forget Passover
    To those of us who are Jewish (hi, Joyce!) I wish you all a happy Passover, too! And happy Easter or happy whatever holiday you celebrate to the rest!

I love this board,

Ohilly

Chag Pesach Sameach
    To all of our Jewish sisters and brothers, on this bulletin board and everywhere! And the best of wishes to all, regardless of what they do or do not believe. One thing I think we can all agree upon is that we are all in this together!

Joe
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

As do I
    Let me join you in that wish, Kristin!

It has been an exceedingly chilly, drizzly, dreary day here in the Ozarks. Moopy is still bushed from having her second-from-last (woot!) infusion a week ago. But as we were driving down our street today, Moopy and I noticed the teeny tiny green and red buds popping up on the branches of the trees all around us. What better time than Easter to notice spring's certain promise of sunnier, brighter, better times to come?

Joe

Yes, Spring has sprung! I
    Yes, Spring has sprung! I have all kinds of spring flowers blooming in my gardens and they are so pretty. And, I have been eating too many Brachs easter eggs and I have a sugar buzz now. lol Darn Brachs! lol Have a great weekend Aortus and Moopy. You two are so cute!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Happy Easter to you too
    Happy Easter to you too Kristin! I hope everyone has a bright, sunny, perfect day! I, personally, am looking forward to the ham loaf. yummmmmmmmmmmy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to all of you dear friends
    Spring is finally here, I wish you all of Gods Blessings. Thank you for being here always.
    all my love
    Jackie
  • jakeca
    jakeca Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful?
    Isn't it wonderful that we live in a country where we can express our beliefs and respect other's beliefs?

I am a Christian and love Easter Sunday and all it stands for, but for those of you who have other beliefs, or just enjoy spring, I hope you have a great day tomorrow.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    I wish everyone a happy
    I wish everyone a happy Easter and to our Jewish friends a happy Passover, but more importantly I wish all of us peace. Hugs, Lili
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Thank you Kristin, a happy
    Thank you Kristin, a happy Easter to you too and a happy Passover to all our Jewish sisters and Happy Spring to everyone else. Bless each and every one of you :)
    love
    jan
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    The same here to each and
    The same here to each and every one of you with hugs and love
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    The same here to each and
    The same here to each and every one of you with hugs and love
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    So Thoughtful!
    Thank you for your thoughtfulness, I wish you and yours a very happy and blessed Easter.

RE
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    RE said:

So Thoughtful!
    Thank you for your thoughtfulness, I wish you and yours a very happy and blessed Easter.

RE

Happy Spring!
    I just wanted to join in with all my other sisters and brothers to wish everybody a Happy Easter and Passover! It's a beautiful sunny but cold day here in NY. Hope everybody has a happy and healthy day! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    cruf said:

Happy Spring!
    I just wanted to join in with all my other sisters and brothers to wish everybody a Happy Easter and Passover! It's a beautiful sunny but cold day here in NY. Hope everybody has a happy and healthy day! HUGS!!! Cathy

Happy Easter/Spring/Passover/Warmer weather etc. etc..
    Well. Here's wishing you all a great time of the season for whatever reasons. Spring is such a time of looking forward, new beginnings and hopefulness. I think we all deserve that! Here endeth the sermon. LOL Huge hugs to all Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Easter
    To all who celebrate Easter, a happy joyfilled day. To all of those who celebrate Passover, I wish you a day of good food and family gatherings, to all who celebrate spring, a happy day of warm breezes for you. And for all of us, no matter what our beliefs, may peace fill our homes and our lives. Cindy
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Easter Day
    Jake used washable markers and drew Easter Eggs-4 of them-on my head.
    Some of the people at church got a kick out of it and others gave dirty looks--oh well.

Hope everyone's day was a good one.

Hugs,
    Margo