Party time!!!!!!

Options
EveningStar2
EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just had my last radiation treatment and I *know* that there are several ladies here that are having their last chemo today.

I think it's time to party and do the happy nekid dance!

Maureen

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Thanks for nothing Maureen~
    Thanks for nothing Maureen~ I just did the nekid happy dance in your honor; my "good Left breast" hit me in the Right kneecap, and now I will be in traction for three weeks!

hahahahahah...congrats on finishing up with radiation; you will be the hit of the nude beach with the ever coveted nipple and underarm tan! HOORAY for you!!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks for nothing Maureen~
    Thanks for nothing Maureen~ I just did the nekid happy dance in your honor; my "good Left breast" hit me in the Right kneecap, and now I will be in traction for three weeks!

hahahahahah...congrats on finishing up with radiation; you will be the hit of the nude beach with the ever coveted nipple and underarm tan! HOORAY for you!!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Congratulations Maureen. I
    Congratulations Maureen. I know it seemed like a never ending saga, but here you are....finished! What a milestone. If you listen real carefully, you can hear me yelling, Yahoo! Hugs.

Judy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Congratulations to all who
    Congratulations to all who crossed the finish line today. You are all winners. Party on dudes! We are having pizza tonight to celebrate. Well, Ok. We are really having it so I don't have to cook tonight.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Maureen, I'm doing the
    Maureen, I'm doing the nekkid happy dance in your honor. LOL. Thank God, I'm alone. LOL. You have crossed the finish line. Now welcome to the world of after treatment. Glad you are done. Hugs, Lili
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Maureen, I'm doing the
    Maureen, I'm doing the nekkid happy dance in your honor. LOL. Thank God, I'm alone. LOL. You have crossed the finish line. Now welcome to the world of after treatment. Glad you are done. Hugs, Lili

Me too!
    Hey all of you who finished today......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Party on.........you more than deserve it! HUGE HUGS Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    What a wonderful day! Congratulations on completing your rads!!! I am not a good dancer so I am going to have a chocolate candy bar in your honor! Now go celebrate!!!

RE
  • jakeca
    jakeca Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Me, too!
    My last treatment was today, also. I almost burst into the "Hallelujah Chorus" but decided I would leave that to the church choirs on Easter Sunday morning!

Congrats!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    jakeca said:

Me, too!
    My last treatment was today, also. I almost burst into the "Hallelujah Chorus" but decided I would leave that to the church choirs on Easter Sunday morning!

Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS AND A BIG OLD HUG!
    Happy to hear you are celebrating treatment completion today as well, now I will have to have two chocolates! Have a great weekend!

RE
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Congrats Maureen! You did
    Congrats Maureen! You did it! Have a great "party"!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    proud of you all
    congratulations!!i am so proud of all who finished today! i'm doin the happy neeked dance with you.. or should i call it the jelly belly roll!!
    love and big bear hugs
    jackie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing!!!!!
    At a restaurant today, I mentioned I dance on bars....in Nashville and others....this guy picked up on it and told me all the places to go in Memphis if I get there...

I'm dancing for you all!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Maureen!
    Congratulations Maureen! How are you feeling? OK? And, congrats to those that finished chemo! You are such brave, strong, beautiful women!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Maureen and Jakeca!
    Your last radiation treatment--yay! I am so excited for both of you on crossing that finish line. And just in time to enjoy Spring and Summer!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    BIG Congratulations!
    Maureen (and everyone else reading this who completed something today, or even lately!) - Heartfelt congratulations!

All difficult, at best. And, you did it! Thank goodness, now done! Onward!

Kind regards, Susan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    BIG Congratulations!
    Maureen (and everyone else reading this who completed something today, or even lately!) - Heartfelt congratulations!

All difficult, at best. And, you did it! Thank goodness, now done! Onward!

Kind regards, Susan
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Happy happy day!
    Congrats on finishing today! To everyone!

I am doing a dorky dance as well and chanting, "Go, Maureen, go Maureen..."
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Party Time
    Congrats kiddo, my last chemo is Friday so I completely understand your wanting to celebrate, I am only half way through, but am more then happy to do the happy nakid dance in your honor. After all it is good pratice for when I do it for myself. Good Luck and I hope that you dance with NED for the rest of your life
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    You go girl!
    Congradulations my friend. See you soon:-)