My Dad's Battle with Colon Cancer Has Finally Come to and End

2»

Comments

• CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    I am so sorry...
    to hear this news, but I agree with you that if it is his time to go, then be it with dignity and speed so that he is not having to suffer unnecessarily.

Strength and thoughts be with you and the rest of the family.

Huggggggs,

Cheryl
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Sorry
    Hi Jennifer,
    I am sorry to read about your father. God bless you and your family and he will surely take care of your father. Hugs to you, Audrey.
  • Madre
    Madre Member Posts: 123
    jenalynet said:

Sorry
    Hi Jennifer,
    I am sorry to read about your father. God bless you and your family and he will surely take care of your father. Hugs to you, Audrey.

So sorry you have to go
    So sorry you have to go through losing a parent. I just lost my grandfather and the strength we gathered as a family is the legacy he left to carry on, and that there is a little bit of him in all of us. Take comfort in knowing that you gave him the best you could with your love, compassion and support. A parent takes care of child until they can take of themselves. It is a blessing when a child can return that gift and take care of them when they need it. I will pray for you and your family.
  • Vickil
    Vickil Member Posts: 9
    I am so sorry about the lost of dad
    I am colon also but found early I think God Bless LOve and hugs to you sorry I be a chemo brain
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    hurting for you
    I saw this and hope it might bring just a moment of comfort during this difficult time

God saw him getting tired and a cure was not to be, so he put his arms around him and whispered come to me.

Dawn
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    So sorry
    So sorry. My loving prayers going out to you and your family.

Tara
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    amen
    I am so sorry you are about to lose your loving father, but it sounds like he has left a legacy of strength and love behind; one that should comfort you in the days ahead as you grieve his loss. One day there will be a cure and those of us in the fight, and those who love and care for us, will never have to watch this ugliness again. Until then, all we can do is the best that we can do, and that is enough. I pray that God strengthens and comforts you in the days and months and years to come.
    mary