My News

Options
Cindy54
Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hello Ladies...I have my latest report to share with you all.....

My labwork is back and my CA125 level is at 15. I have also been switched from Evista to Tamoxphen, because of the terrible leg cramps I had. I am pretty excited about this! We will be doing a CT scan to check on my hernia in a month or so.

And also, my breast mammogram came back clean...no evidence of disease! So I am double happy.

The next thing on my list is the MRi of my spine...if that comes back clean, I will be doing the happy dance for a long time!

May all of you be as blessed as well....hugs, Cindy

Comments

• green50
    green50 Member Posts: 312
    Options
    So Happy for You
    Thats awesome Cindy. I am so happy for you. That is fantastic news. Thanks for the good news it helps the positive attitude. God Bless
    Prayers and Hugs
    Sandy
  • ggggsister
    ggggsister Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Congrats!
    So happy for you. Do the happy dance now...and later!
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Great for you!!!!
    That's the way to fight.... Celebrate all the good news. We are so happy for you!!!! Keep us posted on the MRI...when is it? Saundra
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
    Cindy, I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the good news report!
    Hugs,
    kathleen
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Doing the Dance
    Cindy that is wonderful news.. as you can read we are all dancing with joy for you.

Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie
  • christianchickcher
    christianchickcher Member Posts: 26
    Options
    good news
    Praise Jesus! So happy to hear the wonderful, awesome news! Keep Dancing girly!
  • JanQ
    JanQ Member Posts: 236
    Options
    what news
    Cindy, That is the best news I have heard in a long time. We'll all be dancing and praising God for your good report.

Love and Hugs, Jan
  • ladyjogger31
    ladyjogger31 Member Posts: 289
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Hi Cindy. That's awesome news, doing the dance with the rest of these Teal Warriors. Keep on fighting.
    Hugs and Prayesr, Terry
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    news
    Cindy - what wonderful, wonderful news. Thanks for sharing with us and keep us up to date on your MRI results. I'm dancing right along with you.

Hugs!
    Kris
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Cindy,
    This is wonderful

Cindy,

This is wonderful news, and I hope you have some fancy dances to do to celebrate!

Sue
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    JOY!
    Cindy:

What wonderful news to celebrate this week. And, at such a special time, when we will be celebrating new life on Easter Sunday!

Prayers that the MRI of your spine will follow suit and be clear. Let us know.

Till then, Happy Easter! God Bless you!

Luv, Hugs, Prayers,
    Monika
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator