Options
2»

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    FAPMom47 said:

Gail
    I am sorry you are going through this. It's had to find people in my area that have the same "Cancer" I do. They are so crazy, they have told me to go to a breast cancer support group. I really don't see why? I have different problems. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it.

Much Love and Hugs
    Jackie

Thanks, Jackie. I'm sort of
    Thanks, Jackie. I'm sort of getting used to it now, although the times when it causes me to cry out aloud from pain are NOT good.

I hear you on the breast cancer/colon cancer support group thing. Totally different deals! I can see where the emotions might be somewhat the same, but symptoms, etc. would be different.

I get tired of looking in all the newspapers around here for support groups, and you can find one for any health issue, but colorectal cancer. What's up with that?

*hugs*
    Gail
  • FAPMom47
    FAPMom47 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Thanks, Jackie. I'm sort of
    Thanks, Jackie. I'm sort of getting used to it now, although the times when it causes me to cry out aloud from pain are NOT good.

I hear you on the breast cancer/colon cancer support group thing. Totally different deals! I can see where the emotions might be somewhat the same, but symptoms, etc. would be different.

I get tired of looking in all the newspapers around here for support groups, and you can find one for any health issue, but colorectal cancer. What's up with that?

*hugs*
    Gail

It's like they don't think we need a support group
    I feel like they think that colon cancer is something you deal with or die with. It would help so much to have a support group of people going through this together. Family and friends are there for you but NOONE knows how it feels until they get it. I do enjoy posting on here. There is nobody around my area that knows a thing about how I feel or how to help me.

Much Love and Hugs
    Jackie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    FAPMom47 said:

It's like they don't think we need a support group
    I feel like they think that colon cancer is something you deal with or die with. It would help so much to have a support group of people going through this together. Family and friends are there for you but NOONE knows how it feels until they get it. I do enjoy posting on here. There is nobody around my area that knows a thing about how I feel or how to help me.

Much Love and Hugs
    Jackie

Got that right
    I agree. This group has been a lifesaver for me.

*hugs*
    Gail