Options
2»

Comments

• kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    BonnieR said:

Thanks Kathleen
    Hi Kath, always good to hear from you. the pain is better and I get another ctscan May 4th. I know other women who have stents in too.. so yuo are right it must be common for ovca. I guess with all the growths in my pelvic area that wouldn't surprise me. But hoping something shifted as the pain isn't as hot as it was. :-)

Now how are you doing? Post an unpdate please. Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie

Will update soon
    Thanks for asking Bonnie! Waiting to hear the latest numbers to update. I hope it is good news. I have had three full cycles of cis/gem.
    K:)
  • green50
    green50 Member Posts: 312
    Options

The photo is my granddaughter (8 yrs) & new bunny
    I just bought that little bunny on Sunday. I had a pet rabbit that died just before I got my cancer diagnosis, and I missed having a rabbit. I have an outdoor hutch in my garden and the rabbit poop fertilizes my veggies and flowers. But this bunny is so tiny and it's so cold here still in Pennsylvania, that I bought an indoor hutch for these cold nights for this little baby bunny.

The beautiful child is my grand-daughter Emily. She is sleeping over tonight and is one of the great joys of my life. My grandkids have been very kind to me about the cancer.

Thanks To All
    I realized something last night which sometimes I need a wake up call and the good Lord must of been whispering in my ear. I dont have the problems some of you have. I only have weakness and achiness from chemo. Sometimes the twingy pain in my bones and legs but nothing in my vital organs as far as I know, and maybe I don't want to know. It seems to only be in my lymphnodes and the new ones in my lymphnodes in my neck maybe giving off a lot of protein(CA125). I have probably had this with precancerous conditions for 11 years! So I guess I am lucky for no more then I have had to deal with. Bonnie God Love ya. I hope and pray yours takes a turn for the best as everyone else. Ya never know what works. Stop to think about it I Have had 4 chemos that didnt work but then another does for at least a while. I think I was just set back by the high count and made me depressed. But today I am better and I will fight on. We can't give up no matter what. They take cat scans and count. My last one tumors were a little bigger and one shrunk! Crazy disease. What do you all think of that ovarian vaccine or whatever Jeremy gave us the site on? Guess I don't understand it couldn't get all the info on my computer. Bonnie there are times when I thought that was it for me too but bingo something worked and hopefully it will happen again. Thank all of you for caring so much and your support. The fight goes on and somehow we WILL win. God Bless ya
    Prayers and Hugs
    Sandy
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    PTL
    Bonnie,

Wonderful to hear all is stable. I get my CT scan this Friday. Got results from several procedures on my right kidney and ureter being dilated and looks like I was born that way.

I keep remembering we are uniquely made!!

You are an inspiration to us all!

Love you,
    Libby