cherylcrowe

Options
dianetavegia
dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
QUOTE: My name is Cheryl. I am hoping too talk to someone that is going through what I am. I am having a very hard time. Please help me. I am only 44. END QUOTE

Hi Cheryl, I saw the above note in the middle of another thread and wanted to see how we can help you! We have MANY younger than you or your age.

I'm praying for you right now, and hope you'll share your story with us today. We care. We love you and will do what we can to guide you through this time.

Diane

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    bringing it to the top
    HI,

I'm replying only to bring this thread to the top of the board, in hopes of Cheryl seeing it and replying back- thanks Diane for posting this for her.

Cheryl,
    I'm just 42 and have been going through this for over a year and a half now & there are others here even younger. We'd be glad to support you and help you out in any way that we can. This discussion board is very active and a great place to be for both support and good answers to many questions (I've learned more here than I ever did from my doctors!)
    Looking forward to hearing from you-
    Lisa
  • dianetavegia
    Options
    lisa42 said:

bringing it to the top
    HI,

I'm replying only to bring this thread to the top of the board, in hopes of Cheryl seeing it and replying back- thanks Diane for posting this for her.

Cheryl,
    I'm just 42 and have been going through this for over a year and a half now & there are others here even younger. We'd be glad to support you and help you out in any way that we can. This discussion board is very active and a great place to be for both support and good answers to many questions (I've learned more here than I ever did from my doctors!)
    Lisa

Good idea, Lisa
    Cheryl had posted at around 1:45 AM so I'm thinking she was having a hard time last night. Hope she checks back soon!
  • dianetavegia
    Options

Good idea, Lisa
    Cheryl had posted at around 1:45 AM so I'm thinking she was having a hard time last night. Hope she checks back soon!

Cheryl Crowe
    Hope you check in so we can 'talk'.
  • hoagiemom
    hoagiemom Member Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Cheryl Crowe
    Hope you check in so we can 'talk'.

Cheryl
    I've been there also. I was 42 when I was dx and that was 2 years ago. Please use this board to help you. The people here are so helpful I don't know how would've survived without it. Please check in...Michelle
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

bringing it to the top
    HI,

Cheryl,
    Lisa

thought I would
    follow Lisa's lead and bring this back to the top.

Cheryl, I'm 47 and it was a huge surprise to me too, having never really been ill before. Everyone here is great, and Lisa is right, I learned more here than from my doctors also.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    one more time
    I'm posting to bring it to the top of the discussion threads list one more time before I turn in for the night. Hope to hear from you, Cheryl!
  • dianetavegia
    Options
    lisa42 said:

one more time
    I'm posting to bring it to the top of the discussion threads list one more time before I turn in for the night. Hope to hear from you, Cheryl!

Again
    Hope you'll stop by again!