Johnnybegood, how did number 2 go?

Options
dianetavegia
dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I'll be leaving for #3 in a few minutes and hadn't seen you post. Guessing you're sleeping it off! Hope and pray it went well.

Diane

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Whew
    Looking at the title of your post Diane, I wasn't sure where you were going with that question
    :-)

Good luck to you both. Personally, I've lost count of mine - 180 something(?)
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Whew
    Looking at the title of your post Diane, I wasn't sure where you were going with that question

good one
    phill by the way that end is not goin to well either[tmi].on the other side #2treatment went fine i get the pack off tomarrow and that is when the ole side effects kicked me the last time so i will be waiting for it.my onc gave me zanex so i will start on it and i wiil try to stay ahead of the nausea with meds.thanks for checking on me. everybody have a good day Godbless.....johnnybegood
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options

good one
    phill by the way that end is not goin to well either[tmi].on the other side #2treatment went fine i get the pack off tomarrow and that is when the ole side effects kicked me the last time so i will be waiting for it.my onc gave me zanex so i will start on it and i wiil try to stay ahead of the nausea with meds.thanks for checking on me. everybody have a good day Godbless.....johnnybegood

I know what you mean
    My life revolved around #2, either too much or too little or it. It's amazing how much power that body function has over us.
    I REALLY hope you feel better Johnny
    -p
  • dianetavegia
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Whew

LOLOLOLOLOL!!
    Gotta watch terminology under OUR circumstances.

Johnnybegood, glad that one is over and will pray no side effects after disconnect.
  • johnnybegood
    Options

LOLOLOLOLOL!!
    Gotta watch terminology under OUR circumstances.

Johnnybegood, glad that one is over and will pray no side effects after disconnect.

thanks
    just thought i wouldd chime in for a few minutes.i can already feel it starting.im really sleepy and can feel the heaviness in my eyes.just took tylenol for headache probably will be out of commision for the next 3 to 4 days talk to everyone soon and prayers to everyone,Godbless....johnnybegood
  • dianetavegia
    Options

thanks
    just thought i wouldd chime in for a few minutes.i can already feel it starting.im really sleepy and can feel the heaviness in my eyes.just took tylenol for headache probably will be out of commision for the next 3 to 4 days talk to everyone soon and prayers to everyone,Godbless....johnnybegood

I hope not....
    I had number 3 today and am drinking loads to flush my system and went out shopping tonight at Hobby Lobby for a few hours. I did have a tiny flush from the steroids but so far, feel really good. Number 2 put me down for days..... :oP
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options

thanks

Thinking of You
    Just hope that you are feeling better very soon. Kim
  • aluckylady
    aluckylady Member Posts: 16
    Options

Thinking of You
    Just hope that you are feeling better very soon. Kim

Rest well Johnnybegood.

I know that feeling from round 1. Hope its a little easier for you this time. See you soon :) God Bless!!!
  • aluckylady
    aluckylady Member Posts: 16
    Options

Rest well Johnnybegood.

I know that feeling from round 1. Hope its a little easier for you this time. See you soon :) God Bless!!!

Phil reading your post, I
    Phil reading your post, I had to go back and find a joke I got many years ago. Googled and found it. It was funny then...but oh so true now. (hopefully no one finds this offensive...I apologize in advance)

Meeting of the body parts! THE BODY PARTS MEETING

One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge:

The brain said "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The eyes said "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The hands said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The stomach said: "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The legs said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

Then the rectum said: "I think I should be in charge."
    All the rest of the parts said: YOU?!!
    You don't do anything! You're not as important as we are, surely!
    You can't be in charge!"

So the rectum closed up...
    After a few days, the legs were all wobbly,
    the stomach was all queasy,
    the hands were all shaky,
    the eyes were all watery,
    and the brain was all cloudy.
    They all agreed that they couldn't take any more of this and agreed to put the rectum in charge.

The moral of the story?
    You don't have to be the most important to be in charge....
    just an a**hole!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options

Phil reading your post, I
    Phil reading your post, I had to go back and find a joke I got many years ago. Googled and found it. It was funny then...but oh so true now. (hopefully no one finds this offensive...I apologize in advance)

Meeting of the body parts! THE BODY PARTS MEETING

One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge:

The brain said "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The eyes said "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The hands said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The stomach said: "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The legs said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

Then the rectum said: "I think I should be in charge."
    All the rest of the parts said: YOU?!!
    You don't do anything! You're not as important as we are, surely!
    You can't be in charge!"

So the rectum closed up...
    After a few days, the legs were all wobbly,
    the stomach was all queasy,
    the hands were all shaky,
    the eyes were all watery,
    and the brain was all cloudy.
    They all agreed that they couldn't take any more of this and agreed to put the rectum in charge.

The moral of the story?
    You don't have to be the most important to be in charge....
    just an a**hole!

Funny
    That is too funny. I'll have to remember that one. Kim
  • dianetavegia
    Options

Funny
    That is too funny. I'll have to remember that one. Kim

That is SO funny!!
    Very cute!
  • johnnybegood
    Options

That is SO funny!!
    Very cute!

good joke
    #2 has done its job on me.i am so dizzy i cant hardly type,but i just miss everyone here,thanks for asking about me.i had the hurl fest after the home nurse unhooked me.but the next day a was able to keep a little more water down.the onc gave me ativan to go along with the zofran and it has helped.my face also swelled up this time,i feel as if this chemo junk is slowing killing me.going back to sleep now.everyone have a good day and Godbless....johnnybegood